New Purple Rain
Prince
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Red Rain
Peter Gabriel
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Singin' in the Rain
Gene Kelly

Stop looking at my signature!
New Just a Walking in the Rain
by Johnny Ray
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Mandolin Rain
Bruce Hornsby and the Range
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Mandolin WInd
Rod "the Bod" Stewart
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Cry - (lincoln) - (101)
         Tears Of A Clown - (lincoln) - (100)
             Tracks of my tears - (jb4) - (99)
                 Blood on the Tracks ( I know, it's an album) - (imqwerky) - (98)
                     Smoke on the Water - (jb4) - (97)
                         Smokin in the boys room - (bepatient) - (31)
                             The Boys are back in town - (broomberg) - (30)
                                 Town Without Pity. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                     My little town - (jb4) - (13)
                                         Goin' out for a Night on the Town - (jb4) - (12)
                                             Downtown - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                 New Kid In Town - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                     Didn't I Blow Your Mind - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                         Blowin' in the wind - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                             Everyone Knows It's Windy! - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                 It's Raining Men! - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Purple Rain - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
                                                                         Red Rain - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             Singin' in the Rain - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                 Just a Walking in the Rain - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                                     Mandolin Rain - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                         Mandolin WInd - (bepatient)
                                 Les Boys - (jb4) - (14)
                                     Boys will be boys, Bad boys, bad boys - (bepatient) - (13)
                                         Fight for Your Right to PARTY - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                                             Fight the Power - (jb4) - (11)
                                                 I've Got the Power - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                     Blues Power - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                         Subterranean Homesick Blues - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                             Under My Wheels - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                 Under My Thumb - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Under a Blood Red Sky. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                         Life Blood - (Steve Lowe) - (4)
                                                                             All my life - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                 It's my life - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                     My life - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                         In My Life - (jake123)
                         Spirit on the Water - (jb4) - (64)
                             Sprit in the Night. - (Another Scott) - (63)
                                 Night Moves - (broomberg) - (62)
                                     And I Moved. - (Another Scott) - (61)
                                         While my Guitar Gently Weeps - (broomberg) - (60)
                                             Tear in Your Hand. - (Another Scott) - (59)
                                                 There's a tear in my beer - (Steve Lowe) - (58)
                                                     In Heaven There is No Beer. -NT - (Another Scott) - (57)
                                                         I Like Beer - (Steve Lowe) - (39)
                                                             I Love Little Baby Ducks. - (Another Scott) - (38)
                                                                 Rubber Duckie - (broomberg) - (37)
                                                                     Rubber Biscuit - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                         Red Rubber Ball - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                             Rubberband Man - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                 Paranoimia (obtuse) - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                     Paranoid - (jb4) - (11)
                                                                                         Gonna Get You! - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                             Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Now - (Steve Lowe) - (9)
                                                                                                 Stop in the name of love! - (jake123) - (8)
                                                                                                     Love Song - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                                                                                                         Song for the Deaf - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                             The Song Remains The Same - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Stuck in the Middle with You - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Stuck on You. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                         Stuck on You. - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Needles and Pins - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Xs and Os - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                     I Want A New Duck - (lincoln) - (20)
                                                                         Disco Duck - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                             Disco Inferno - (Steve Lowe) - (18)
                                                                                 Burnin' Down the House - (jb4) - (17)
                                                                                     Ring of Fire - (Steve Lowe) - (16)
                                                                                         Fire on the Mountain - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                             Fire On High - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                                                 Rocky Mountain High - (Steve Lowe) - (13)
                                                                                                     Fire on the Mountain - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                                                                         Unforgettable Fire - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                                                                                                             Fire - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                                                                                 Cook with Fire - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                                     Fire - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                                                         Play with Fire - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                                                                             Fire - (jake123) - (6)
                                                                                                                                 Fireworks - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                                                                     Burnin' Down the House - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                                                         Dupe! - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                             Recursion is your friend :0) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                 Why can't we be Friends - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                     Friends - (jb4)
                                                         Which version? - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                             Witchy Woman - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                 Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                     Teaser - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                                                                         La Macarena - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                             La Villa Strangiato - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                 YYZ - (Steve Lowe) - (4)
                                                                                     DIY - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                         YMCA - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                             Macho Man - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                                                 Tuff Enuff - (lincoln)
                                                             Not sure. I only hear it in my head (Dr. Demento Show?). -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Demento Show? - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     Bad case of lovin' you - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                         Dr. My Eyes - (imqwerky)
                                                         praying for the end of time-meatloaf -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             The End (new thread) - (jb4)

The man with the reverse Midas touch.
201 ms