Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Rubber Duckie
Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bathtime lots of fun,
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you;

Woo woo be doo

Rubber Ducky, joy of joys,
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.

Every day when I
Make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's
Cute and yellow and chubby

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber ducky, I'm awfully fond of -
Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of -
Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you!

Doo doo, be doo
New Rubber Biscuit
the BLUES brothers
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Red Rubber Ball
Bobby Vee
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Rubberband Man
The Spinners
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Paranoimia (obtuse)
Rubberband Man (spinners) used in adds for Office Max-->Max Headroom made famous video appearance in Art of Noise video of the above song.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Paranoid
Black Sabbath
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Gonna Get You!
Pete Townshend

New Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Now
Starship
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Stop in the name of love!
Diana Ross and the Supremes
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Love Song
Tesla
--
Steve
New Song for the Deaf
Queens of the Stone Age

New The Song Remains The Same
Led Zeppelin
lincoln

New Stuck in the Middle with You
Stealer's Wheel

Stop looking at my signature!
New Stuck on You.
Elvis.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Stuck on You.
Lionel Ritchie
--
Steve
New Needles and Pins
The Searchers

New Xs and Os
Trisha Yearwood
--
Steve
New I Want A New Duck
"Weird Al" Yankovic
lincoln

New Disco Duck
the original of the Cast of Idiots...Rick Dees

New Disco Inferno
I think it was The Trammps - Google seems to favor 50 cent's version.
--
Steve
New Burnin' Down the House
Lessee now...Talking Heads (once the brain fog cleared...)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Ring of Fire
Johnny Cash (June Carter wrote it, I think)
--
Steve
New Fire on the Mountain
Greatful Dead

New Fire On High
Electric Light Orchestra
lincoln

New Rocky Mountain High
John Denver
--
Steve
New Fire on the Mountain
Marshall Tucker Band

New Unforgettable Fire
U2
--
Steve
New Fire
The Pointer Sisters
lincoln

New Cook with Fire
Heart

On further review...the name isn't exactly what I originally thought.
jb4
Expand Edited by jb4 April 5, 2006, 04:02:44 PM EDT
Expand Edited by jb4 April 5, 2006, 04:05:39 PM EDT
New Fire
The Crazy world of Aurthur Brown/Emerson Lake and Palmer

(5 points if you can identify the EL&P version, and why they covered it...)

(Damn fumblefingered....)
jb4
New Play with Fire
The Rolling Stones
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Fire
Ohio Players
New Fireworks
Blue Öyster Cult
New Burnin' Down the House
Talking Heads

New Dupe!
[link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250962|In this very thread], no less!
jb4
New Recursion is your friend :0)

New Why can't we be Friends
War

New Friends
Elton John
jb4
     Cry - (lincoln) - (101)
         Tears Of A Clown - (lincoln) - (100)
             Tracks of my tears - (jb4) - (99)
                 Blood on the Tracks ( I know, it's an album) - (imqwerky) - (98)
                     Smoke on the Water - (jb4) - (97)
                         Smokin in the boys room - (bepatient) - (31)
                             The Boys are back in town - (broomberg) - (30)
                                 Town Without Pity. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                     My little town - (jb4) - (13)
                                         Goin' out for a Night on the Town - (jb4) - (12)
                                             Downtown - (lincoln) - (11)
                                                 New Kid In Town - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                     Didn't I Blow Your Mind - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                         Blowin' in the wind - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                             Everyone Knows It's Windy! - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                 It's Raining Men! - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Purple Rain - (Steve Lowe) - (5)
                                                                         Red Rain - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             Singin' in the Rain - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                 Just a Walking in the Rain - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                                     Mandolin Rain - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                         Mandolin WInd - (bepatient)
                                 Les Boys - (jb4) - (14)
                                     Boys will be boys, Bad boys, bad boys - (bepatient) - (13)
                                         Fight for Your Right to PARTY - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                                             Fight the Power - (jb4) - (11)
                                                 I've Got the Power - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                     Blues Power - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                         Subterranean Homesick Blues - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                             Under My Wheels - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                 Under My Thumb - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Under a Blood Red Sky. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                         Life Blood - (Steve Lowe) - (4)
                                                                             All my life - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                 It's my life - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                     My life - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                         In My Life - (jake123)
                         Spirit on the Water - (jb4) - (64)
                             Sprit in the Night. - (Another Scott) - (63)
                                 Night Moves - (broomberg) - (62)
                                     And I Moved. - (Another Scott) - (61)
                                         While my Guitar Gently Weeps - (broomberg) - (60)
                                             Tear in Your Hand. - (Another Scott) - (59)
                                                 There's a tear in my beer - (Steve Lowe) - (58)
                                                     In Heaven There is No Beer. -NT - (Another Scott) - (57)
                                                         I Like Beer - (Steve Lowe) - (39)
                                                             I Love Little Baby Ducks. - (Another Scott) - (38)
                                                                 Rubber Duckie - (broomberg) - (37)
                                                                     Rubber Biscuit - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                         Red Rubber Ball - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                             Rubberband Man - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                                                 Paranoimia (obtuse) - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                                     Paranoid - (jb4) - (11)
                                                                                         Gonna Get You! - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                             Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Now - (Steve Lowe) - (9)
                                                                                                 Stop in the name of love! - (jake123) - (8)
                                                                                                     Love Song - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                                                                                                         Song for the Deaf - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                                             The Song Remains The Same - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Stuck in the Middle with You - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                                     Stuck on You. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                         Stuck on You. - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                                                             Needles and Pins - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Xs and Os - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                     I Want A New Duck - (lincoln) - (20)
                                                                         Disco Duck - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                             Disco Inferno - (Steve Lowe) - (18)
                                                                                 Burnin' Down the House - (jb4) - (17)
                                                                                     Ring of Fire - (Steve Lowe) - (16)
                                                                                         Fire on the Mountain - (bepatient) - (15)
                                                                                             Fire On High - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                                                                 Rocky Mountain High - (Steve Lowe) - (13)
                                                                                                     Fire on the Mountain - (imqwerky) - (12)
                                                                                                         Unforgettable Fire - (Steve Lowe) - (11)
                                                                                                             Fire - (lincoln) - (10)
                                                                                                                 Cook with Fire - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                                     Fire - (jb4) - (8)
                                                                                                                         Play with Fire - (jake123) - (7)
                                                                                                                             Fire - (jake123) - (6)
                                                                                                                                 Fireworks - (jake123) - (5)
                                                                                                                                     Burnin' Down the House - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                                                         Dupe! - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                                                             Recursion is your friend :0) -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                 Why can't we be Friends - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                     Friends - (jb4)
                                                         Which version? - (lincoln) - (14)
                                                             Witchy Woman - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                 Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                     Teaser - (Steve Lowe) - (7)
                                                                         La Macarena - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                             La Villa Strangiato - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                 YYZ - (Steve Lowe) - (4)
                                                                                     DIY - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                         YMCA - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                             Macho Man - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                                                 Tuff Enuff - (lincoln)
                                                             Not sure. I only hear it in my head (Dr. Demento Show?). -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                 Re: Dr. Demento Show? - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                     Bad case of lovin' you - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                         Dr. My Eyes - (imqwerky)
                                                         praying for the end of time-meatloaf -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             The End (new thread) - (jb4)

I'm not flying anywhere.
162 ms