IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Close to the Edge
Yes

And stop changing the post when I replying to it, dammit! (And how does that relate to its parent post?)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
Collapse Edited by jb4 April 3, 2006, 02:08:25 PM EDT
Close to the Edge
Yes

And stop changing the post when I replying to it, dammit!
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     Matt's Mood (OLD THREAD MOVE HERE) - (bepatient) - (104)
         Maryann with the Shaky Hand. - (Another Scott) - (103)
             Mary Mary, where you going to? - (bepatient) - (76)
                 Lady Madonna. - (Another Scott) - (75)
                     Oh Donna - (imqwerky) - (74)
                         Oh Yeah - (bepatient) - (73)
                             Oh Domino - (imqwerky) - (72)
                                 Oh Darlin' - (Another Scott) - (71)
                                     You don't have to call me darlin', Darlin' - (imqwerky) - (70)
                                         - that's David Allan Coe, not Merle. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                                             DOH! Trying not to Google :-/ -NT - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                 I have the album :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                     I've got the touch - (jb4) - (9)
                                                         U Can't Touch This! - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             Touch Me - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                 Out of Touch - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Toucha toucha toucha touch me! I wanna be dirty! - (broomberg) - (5)
                                                                         Digging in the dirt - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             In The Dark - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                 Our Little Town - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                     Close to the Edge - (jb4)
                                                                             Dig Myself A Hole (new thread) - (cforde)
                                         You don't have to cry. - (bepatient) - (56)
                                             You don't have to say you love me - (Meerkat) - (55)
                                                 So caught up in you. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                     You're So Vain - (imqwerky) - (23)
                                                         You are the wind beneath my wings!!! - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                                             Come Sail Away - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                                                 Sailing - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                     Dreamboat Annie. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                                         River of Dreams - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                             Black Water. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                 Take Me to the River - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                                                                                     Two Tickets to Paradise. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                         Paradise by the Dashboard Light - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                             Another day in Paradise - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                 Another Brick in the Wall - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                                                     She's a Brick House - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                                         Thick as a Brick - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                             D'Oh! Synchronicity 2. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Lights - (jb4)
                                                                                                                 I don't see the connection to the previous post - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Connection - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                         "red light" -> brick house? - (lincoln)
                                                                                                                     Here's the connection I saw. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                                             And you of all people - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                 /me bows head in shame -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                     Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                         Holly Holy - (lincoln)
                                                 You don't love me anymore. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                     A little is enough. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                                         You ain't woman enough to take my man - (imqwerky) - (27)
                                                             Ain't That a Shame - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                 That's the Way I Like it! -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                     Ooooh, baby I love your way! - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                         You Can Go Your Own Way. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                             One way or another - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                 Another One Bites the Dust. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                     Dust in the Wind - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                         Eres Tu - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                             Two Suns in the Sunset - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                 Sunrise, Sunset - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                     Don't let the Sun go down on me - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                         Sunshine On My Shoulder - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                             Look into the sun - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Look Out Any Window (new thread) - (lincoln)
                                                             Maybe She's Just Looking for Someone to Dance With. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                 I wanna dance with somebody! - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                     Somebody Saved Me. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                         Save the last dance for me! - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                             Dance the Night Away. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                 Twistin' the night away - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                                                     Wrapped Around Your Finger. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                         I put the finger on you - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                             Touch me in the morning - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                 Morning has broken - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     Sunday Morning Coming Down - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                         Sunday, Bloody Sunday - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                             Blood - (lincoln)
             Shake, Rattle and Roll! - (imqwerky) - (25)
                 Shakin' All Over. -NT - (Another Scott) - (24)
                     It's all over now - (bepatient) - (23)
                         Somewhere Over the Rainbow. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                             Somewhere in the night - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                 Spirits in the Night. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                     Smells like teen spirit - (imqwerky) - (19)
                                         Stop and Smell the Roses. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                             Run for the Roses - (imqwerky) - (17)
                                                 D'Oh! Runnin' on Empty. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                     The Long Run - (Steve Lowe) - (15)
                                                         The Long and Winding Road. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                             Why don't we do it in the Road? - (jb4) - (13)
                                                                 Hit the Road Jack - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                     Happy Jack. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                         Jumpin' Jack Flash - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                                             Jump into the Fire! -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                 Jump - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                     Jump for my Love. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                         Jump, Jive and Wail - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                             Don't Cry for me, Argentina. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                 Crying - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                                                     The Crying Game - (Meerkat) - (3)
                                                                                                         Cry, Cry, Cry. - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                                             You don't have to Cry - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Cry (new thread) - (lincoln)

Black candle lit.
145 ms