IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You don't have to say you love me
Dusty Springfield
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New So caught up in you.
.38 Special.

Cheers,
Scott.
New You're So Vain
Carly Simon

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New You are the wind beneath my wings!!!
The Divine Miss M. in "Beaches".

Cheers,
Scott.
New Come Sail Away
Styx

New Sailing
Chris Cross
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Dreamboat Annie.
Heart.

Cheers,
Scott.
New River of Dreams
Billy Joel

New Black Water.
Doobie Brothers.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Take Me to the River
Talking Heads
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Two Tickets to Paradise.
Eddie Money. I think.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Meatloaf
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Another day in Paradise
Phil Collins
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Another Brick in the Wall
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!

New She's a Brick House
Ohio Players, perhaps?

Cheers,
Scott.
New Thick as a Brick
Jethro Tull

Brick House: The Commodores!

New D'Oh! Synchronicity 2.
The secretaries pout and preen like
cheap tarts on a red light street -
But all he ever thinks to do is watch.

- The Police.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Lights
Journey

(Linkage: "When the Lights go down in the city...")
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I don't see the connection to the previous post
what's the connection?
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Connection
Arlo Guthrie

(FWIW, neither do I...see the connection to the previosu post, that is....)
jb4
New "red light" -> brick house?
Okay, I guess.
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

New Here's the connection I saw. (new thread)
Created as new thread #250799 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250799|Here's the connection I saw.]
New And you of all people
DIDN'T post "Dream On" by Aerosmith???

For Shame!!!

;-)
lincoln

New /me bows head in shame

New Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly
Traditional
jb4
New Holly Holy
Neil Diamond
lincoln

New You don't love me anymore.
Weird Al

New A little is enough.
Pete Townshend.

Cheers,
Scott.
New You ain't woman enough to take my man
Loretta Lynn

New Ain't That a Shame
Cheap Trick

New That's the Way I Like it!
New Ooooh, baby I love your way!
Peter Frampton

(I forget who re-recorded it recently)

New You Can Go Your Own Way.
Fleetwood Mac.

Cheers,
Scott.
New One way or another
Blondie

New Another One Bites the Dust.
Queen.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Dust in the Wind
kansas

New Eres Tu
Mocedades

(Linkage: the original name of the song was Touch the Wind. I never really understood how "Touch the Wind" in English became "Eres Tu" in Spanish, so I looked it up and discovered that the sone was originally written en English (and called Touch the Wind"); the Spanish lyrics that Mocedades recorded do not translate from the english...in effect, they ripped off the melody, and put their own lyrics to it)
jb4
New Two Suns in the Sunset
By the way...which one's Pink?

New Sunrise, Sunset
Fiddler On the Roof

New Don't let the Sun go down on me
Elton
jb4
New Sunshine On My Shoulder
John Denver
lincoln

New Look into the sun
Jethro Tull
jb4
New Look Out Any Window (new thread)
Created as new thread #250758 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=250758|Look Out Any Window]
lincoln

New Maybe She's Just Looking for Someone to Dance With.
It's either that or "Romeo in Black Jeans".

Michael(?) Penn - Sean's brother.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I wanna dance with somebody!
Whitney Houston

New Somebody Saved Me.
Pete Townshend.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Save the last dance for me!
The Drifters

New Dance the Night Away.
Van Halen.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Twistin' the night away
Sam Cooke

New Wrapped Around Your Finger.
The Police.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I put the finger on you
acdc

New Touch me in the morning
Diana Ross
jb4
New Morning has broken
Cat (whatever his name is now) Stevens

New Sunday Morning Coming Down
Kris Kristofferson

New Sunday, Bloody Sunday
U2
jb4
New Blood
Pearl Jam
lincoln

Matt's Mood (OLD THREAD MOVE HERE) - (bepatient) - (104)
         Maryann with the Shaky Hand. - (Another Scott) - (103)
             Mary Mary, where you going to? - (bepatient) - (76)
                 Lady Madonna. - (Another Scott) - (75)
                     Oh Donna - (imqwerky) - (74)
                         Oh Yeah - (bepatient) - (73)
                             Oh Domino - (imqwerky) - (72)
                                 Oh Darlin' - (Another Scott) - (71)
                                     You don't have to call me darlin', Darlin' - (imqwerky) - (70)
                                         - that's David Allan Coe, not Merle. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                                             DOH! Trying not to Google :-/ -NT - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                 I have the album :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (10)
                                                     I've got the touch - (jb4) - (9)
                                                         U Can't Touch This! - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                             Touch Me - (lincoln) - (7)
                                                                 Out of Touch - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                     Toucha toucha toucha touch me! I wanna be dirty! - (broomberg) - (5)
                                                                         Digging in the dirt - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                             In The Dark - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                 Our Little Town - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                     Close to the Edge - (jb4)
                                                                             Dig Myself A Hole (new thread) - (cforde)
                                         You don't have to cry. - (bepatient) - (56)
                                             You don't have to say you love me - (Meerkat) - (55)
                                                 So caught up in you. - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                                     You're So Vain - (imqwerky) - (23)
                                                         You are the wind beneath my wings!!! - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                                             Come Sail Away - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                                                 Sailing - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                     Dreamboat Annie. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                                         River of Dreams - (imqwerky) - (18)
                                                                             Black Water. - (Another Scott) - (13)
                                                                                 Take Me to the River - (Steve Lowe) - (12)
                                                                                     Two Tickets to Paradise. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                                         Paradise by the Dashboard Light - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                             Another day in Paradise - (jb4) - (9)
                                                                                                 Another Brick in the Wall - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                                                                                     She's a Brick House - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                                         Thick as a Brick - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                                             D'Oh! Synchronicity 2. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Lights - (jb4)
                                                                                                                 I don't see the connection to the previous post - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                                                     Connection - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                         "red light" -> brick house? - (lincoln)
                                                                                                                     Here's the connection I saw. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                                                                             And you of all people - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                                                 /me bows head in shame -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                     Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                         Holly Holy - (lincoln)
                                                 You don't love me anymore. - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                     A little is enough. - (Another Scott) - (28)
                                                         You ain't woman enough to take my man - (imqwerky) - (27)
                                                             Ain't That a Shame - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                 That's the Way I Like it! -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                     Ooooh, baby I love your way! - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                         You Can Go Your Own Way. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                             One way or another - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                                 Another One Bites the Dust. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                     Dust in the Wind - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                                                         Eres Tu - (jb4) - (6)
                                                                                             Two Suns in the Sunset - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                 Sunrise, Sunset - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                     Don't let the Sun go down on me - (jb4) - (3)
                                                                                                         Sunshine On My Shoulder - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                                                             Look into the sun - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Look Out Any Window (new thread) - (lincoln)
                                                             Maybe She's Just Looking for Someone to Dance With. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                 I wanna dance with somebody! - (imqwerky) - (11)
                                                                     Somebody Saved Me. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                         Save the last dance for me! - (imqwerky) - (9)
                                                                             Dance the Night Away. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                 Twistin' the night away - (imqwerky) - (7)
                                                                                     Wrapped Around Your Finger. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                         I put the finger on you - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                             Touch me in the morning - (jb4) - (4)
                                                                                                 Morning has broken - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                                     Sunday Morning Coming Down - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                                                                                         Sunday, Bloody Sunday - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                             Blood - (lincoln)
             Shake, Rattle and Roll! - (imqwerky) - (25)
                 Shakin' All Over. -NT - (Another Scott) - (24)
                     It's all over now - (bepatient) - (23)
                         Somewhere Over the Rainbow. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                             Somewhere in the night - (imqwerky) - (21)
                                 Spirits in the Night. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                     Smells like teen spirit - (imqwerky) - (19)
                                         Stop and Smell the Roses. - (Another Scott) - (18)
                                             Run for the Roses - (imqwerky) - (17)
                                                 D'Oh! Runnin' on Empty. - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                     The Long Run - (Steve Lowe) - (15)
                                                         The Long and Winding Road. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                             Why don't we do it in the Road? - (jb4) - (13)
                                                                 Hit the Road Jack - (bepatient) - (12)
                                                                     Happy Jack. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                                         Jumpin' Jack Flash - (imqwerky) - (10)
                                                                             Jump into the Fire! -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                 Jump - (lincoln) - (8)
                                                                                     Jump for my Love. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                         Jump, Jive and Wail - (imqwerky) - (6)
                                                                                             Don't Cry for me, Argentina. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                 Crying - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                                                     The Crying Game - (Meerkat) - (3)
                                                                                                         Cry, Cry, Cry. - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                                                                                                             You don't have to Cry - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Cry (new thread) - (lincoln)

Desperate, but not serious.
213 ms