IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That sounds very strange...
Most politicians don't look beyond the next election. It's hard to believe that anything in politics is permanent...

This [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_Democratic_candidates_in_the_2008_U.S._presidential_election|Wikipedia] article says he would have to resign as DNC chair to run. I can't find anything in the [link|http://a9.g.akamai.net/7/9/8082/v001/democratic1.download.akamai.com/8082/pdfs/20060119_charter.pdf|DNC Bylaws] (26 page .pdf) that would indicate it's permanent. Article 5 on the National Chair says he must be impartial (Section 4). But I just skimmed it (it doesn't seem to be searchable).

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'd say that I was probably wrong
As I said, it was a memory from stories that I saw then.

You actually dug up references, and they disagree with me. I'd trust the references more than my memory. :-)

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Interesting aspect - I usually trust "Another Scott"
Has very good Google-Fu.
Pulls sources very nicely.
And seems to have enough time / incentive to do quality research.
     McCain trying to suck up to Republican core - (JayMehaffey) - (10)
         ObSentientLRPD: Bork, bork, bork! - (jb4)
         McCain/Dean in 2008! - (inthane-chan) - (8)
             That'd piss off just about EVERYBODY at one point or another - (jb4)
             Hey, it's how Dean got to be Guvn'r of Vermont -NT - (scoenye)
             Dean is no longer eligible - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                 He could resign. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     I believe that the ban is permanent - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         That sounds very strange... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             I'd say that I was probably wrong - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                 Interesting aspect - I usually trust "Another Scott" - (broomberg)

Yo quiero LRPD.
52 ms