IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's not trust, though
That's - it doesn't matter, so pretend you 'trust'.

I'm not sure how one ever 'teaches how to trust' except, over time and always - by example. All the rest is everything from euphemism to outright obfuscation (the fav tactic when a speaker wants to seem to know - but doesn't know shit.. even about shit).

{sigh}
Ever wonder why Engrish has got a bigger dictionary than just about any language out there? Weasel-words and especially all those blab words: the language of bizness. Mercantilism represents the lowest form of daily activity in any fully human life, so I deduce that - wherever you find the most time devoted to that activity? You'll find the shallowest kultur. Look around. That's my take.

Ashton
New Trust as such is a fallacy between human beings
Trust as a word really defines what you have discerned about the limitations and boundaries of those who you deal with. Example I have a friend who I would trust to back me up at 10 to 2 odds in a physical confrontation. I also trust him to disappear if a gun comes out. He on the otherhand knows that if a gun comes out he can trust me to stay. This trust is based on many years of learning the other parties boundaries. I trust that an employee will not steal from me is incorrect. What I am trusting is my ability to discern peoples motives and actions in various situations. Therefore I trust myself. (unless there is a good lookin broad involved :))
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
     Phirosophy, sons and 13 year olds. - (boxley) - (9)
         Quite simple - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             that doesnt leave him much:) -NT - (boxley)
         Wry grin (me not having any kids) - (wharris2)
         EZ - (Ashton) - (5)
             well good idea, me I go for the trust everyone - (boxley) - (2)
                 That's not trust, though - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Trust as such is a fallacy between human beings - (boxley)
             Why Ashton, that's almost ... boolean -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 Yeah well..____sometimes it saves words ;-) - (Ashton)

This land was green and good... until the Crystal cracked!
100 ms