IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well good idea, me I go for the trust everyone
as long as it doesnt cost ya anything.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New That's not trust, though
That's - it doesn't matter, so pretend you 'trust'.

I'm not sure how one ever 'teaches how to trust' except, over time and always - by example. All the rest is everything from euphemism to outright obfuscation (the fav tactic when a speaker wants to seem to know - but doesn't know shit.. even about shit).

{sigh}
Ever wonder why Engrish has got a bigger dictionary than just about any language out there? Weasel-words and especially all those blab words: the language of bizness. Mercantilism represents the lowest form of daily activity in any fully human life, so I deduce that - wherever you find the most time devoted to that activity? You'll find the shallowest kultur. Look around. That's my take.

Ashton
New Trust as such is a fallacy between human beings
Trust as a word really defines what you have discerned about the limitations and boundaries of those who you deal with. Example I have a friend who I would trust to back me up at 10 to 2 odds in a physical confrontation. I also trust him to disappear if a gun comes out. He on the otherhand knows that if a gun comes out he can trust me to stay. This trust is based on many years of learning the other parties boundaries. I trust that an employee will not steal from me is incorrect. What I am trusting is my ability to discern peoples motives and actions in various situations. Therefore I trust myself. (unless there is a good lookin broad involved :))
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
     Phirosophy, sons and 13 year olds. - (boxley) - (9)
         Quite simple - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             that doesnt leave him much:) -NT - (boxley)
         Wry grin (me not having any kids) - (wharris2)
         EZ - (Ashton) - (5)
             well good idea, me I go for the trust everyone - (boxley) - (2)
                 That's not trust, though - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Trust as such is a fallacy between human beings - (boxley)
             Why Ashton, that's almost ... boolean -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                 Yeah well..____sometimes it saves words ;-) - (Ashton)

The ice cream truck driver in the neighborhood speaks Nadsat.
112 ms