IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was being glib
I don't necessarily expect you to link to Shrimp News - I was surprised to find it.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:55:32 AM EDT
New Hey, I've got plenty of space down there at the bottom . . .
. . and the more reasonably relavent links the better (within reason) - don't intend to link from the text, the site isn't that interesting for most people.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Shrimp and Prawns - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
         How is the industry affected by Katrina? - (drewk) - (1)
             This remains to be seen - (Andrew Grygus)
         Not a single typo to be found - (broomberg) - (4)
             Oh yeah? So did he ADD one to the first sentence, then? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Conrad, that was there just for you. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Bah! I thought it was for Barry? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Huh? - (Andrew Grygus)
         Re: Shrimp and Prawns - (a6l6e6x)
         Avoid the imported farmed ones - (tuberculosis) - (14)
             Well they *are* just bugs after all -NT - (drewk)
             I'm sure more regulation and enforcement is needed . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                 I was more worried about the chemicals/antibiotics - (tuberculosis) - (10)
                     As with beef and chicken farming . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                         I was being glib - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                             Hey, I've got plenty of space down there at the bottom . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         And what about the "other white meat"? - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             You can make methanol fuel out of that stuff -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 Why not caviar instead. - (Another Scott)
                             A microbe has been found to fix the stink . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Same NIMBY as with airports - and raises the same question: - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Well, there is the question of scale... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     10K? A trifle. - (jake123)
             I've had better luck with the farmed ones. - (hnick)

And if I'm just going for effect, I might as well wear a tie. And pants.
42 ms