IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Take time for myself-
That is the whole problem. There is no time. And I'm sinking. I'm trapped in my life right now and cant even keep up with it. I'm working my ass off trying to get my practice established. Every waking hour is spent working, mothering or running the household. My son has a neuro disorder and is having all kinds of problems right now, which means endless doctor appointments and meetings at the school. I go round and round all day, go to bed, wake up, and hit the ground running to do it all over again the next day. My life is scheduled down to the minute and I hate it.

My ex is the least of my worries.

And I'm trying to date someone right now (no, it's not Grygus), which is nearly impossible, beause there is no time. Dont think he is going to hang around much longer.

Yes, right now, everything is broken. And if it would all slow down for a minute maybe I would have time to fix it.
Follow your MOUSE
New Any way to find a good sistter a couple of nights a week?
My wife and I would go insane without our aids to watch over her mother. Even being able to get out of the house for a few hours of window shopping on Saturday is a huge help.

Can you find someone to stop by for a few hours on Saturday or Sunday so you can get away and decompress regularly? It's really important for you, and for your kids, for you to find time for yourself.

Dating's great too, but it's not a substitute.

Hang in there, but get some help.

Cheers,
Scott.
New You sound like my best friend
She's taken pity on me and has started cooking dinner for us one night a week. I feel like a big slug having her do this, but she wouldnt take "no" for an answer. It sure does help. She's also offered to take my kids when ever I need a break, so I have the support. I just have to use it.
Follow your MOUSE
New Good! Don't put it off -You can pay her back in the future.
New fix it?
nope, pace yourself. if your time is that over committed you're going too fast and you won't be able to maintain the pace. I don't know what your options are, but find a way to reduce the time pressure. you need to stay healthy (mentally and physically) for your kids or you will be in a world of hurt. remember to breathe
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New I'm breathing.
I'm okay. I needed to vent.

I like steam engine trains. I especially like when the engine stops to let off steam- Whoooooooooossssssshhhhh- steam and sediment come blasting out the side of the engine. Then the train starts up again, chugging down the track.

Thanks for letting me whoooooooooooooshhhh.
Follow your MOUSE
New Not sure how, but can you
put your date to some use? If he is any good, he should better make himself useful.

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New well first he has to show up twice.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
     EVERYTHING SUCKS - (bionerd) - (39)
         Hang in there, Bio! - (imqwerky) - (18)
             'the world will still keep spinning no matter what' . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (17)
                 Actually it's slowing down a bit every day... - (admin) - (16)
                     So I actually do have extra time in each day? -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                         Not so's you notice :-( - (jb4)
                         We had a leap second last year. - (folkert)
                     You literalists are a pain . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                         Every move you make... - (folkert) - (1)
                             Re: Every move you make... - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Talk to my PR agent if you want spin control. -NT - (admin)
                     Nope - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                         Give me *some* credit. - (admin) - (7)
                             I stand corrected. My apologies. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 What a dumbass - (drewk) - (5)
                                     Shit for brains! - (folkert) - (4)
                                         I stand corrected. My apologies. -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                                             Now piss off and die! -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                             What the... - (folkert)
                                             Actually, it *would* have created a nice symmetry... - (CRConrad)
         Hang in there ++! It will get better. -NT - (Another Scott)
         :( - (inthane-chan) - (2)
             Some weed would work. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                 quay--loooods -NT - (bepatient)
         everything is broken - (cforde) - (12)
             since he is married elsewhare I dont she wants to recon him - (boxley) - (3)
                 He didnt show - (bionerd) - (2)
                     what a wad - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yeah. the crap I went through to visit - (imric)
             Take time for myself- - (bionerd) - (7)
                 Any way to find a good sistter a couple of nights a week? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     You sound like my best friend - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Good! Don't put it off -You can pay her back in the future. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 fix it? - (cforde) - (1)
                     I'm breathing. - (bionerd)
                 Not sure how, but can you - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                     well first he has to show up twice. -NT - (boxley)
         Sorry to hear it's so bad Laura - (Nightowl)
         Hang in there, girl! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         A little late, but - (Ashton)

At that very moment Mr. Softee rings his bell.
144 ms