IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But, but...
The prophet is alive and well in heaven with his 72 virgins. Well, I hope they're not still virgins, unless of course he spends his time reading Danish papers. :)

And then there's the Living Allah! Deeply offended he is *NOW*!

Apply the appropriate substitution of variables to match your faith so you too can be offended!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New If God didn't have a sense of humor,
he wouldn't have made Republicans.

So what if He's a practical joker!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New I thought that was
what do i do with all the democrats after I gave the negras a vote, shazzaam, republicans!
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New "...alive and well in Heaven..." Now *there's* a concept!
A concept which amply points out the fundamental disconnect between Religion (capital R, with the appropraite trademarks and copyrights afforded thereto) and spirituality.

(...and I did like that cartoon that stated that the fundie whackjob mullahs needed to call back their suicide bombers because Heaven was running out of virgins....)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
     The Hon. Franco Frattini can kiss my ass! - (jb4) - (9)
         Why don't you tell us how you really feel? -NT - (jake123) - (2)
             Too inihibited, I guess... ;-) -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 I wanna buy you a beer! - (imqwerky)
         But, but... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             If God didn't have a sense of humor, - (imric) - (1)
                 I thought that was - (boxley)
             "...alive and well in Heaven..." Now *there's* a concept! - (jb4)
         1300-1400, NapoleOnic. HTH! (Otherwise, 100 % spot on.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             <smack location=back_of_head /> - (jb4)

Friends, the idle brain is the devil's playground!
68 ms