IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Hon. Franco Frattini can kiss my ass!
Mr. Arkadiy points to [link|http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/09/ncart109.xml|this article] in which one Mr. Franco Frattini, EU commissioner, seeks appeasment with the fundie whack-job fear-mongering loser motherfucker mullahs, imams and ayatollahs by demanding that the western press censor "self-regulate" itself by promising to never offend the fundie whack-job fear-mongering loser motherfucker mullahs, imams and ayatollahs again.

What a fuckin loser!

To quote a previous acting-president, I've had it "up to my kiester" with all this talk of trying to appease these fundie whack-job fear-mongering loser motherfucker mullahs, imams and ayatollahs, worrying about "offending" Islam (as if Islam is some kind of fucking spoiled baby whose widdy-biddy-feelwings might get hurt). Message to you brain-dead dipshit idiots: Islam is a fucking religion, period. It is not a sentient being, it has no feelings, it cannot be offended, insulted, diminished, demeaned, pout, sulk, have its feelings hurt, or be sent to its room! It's so-called Prophet (or is that profit) has been dead for...oh, 18 hundred years or so, and so he cannot be offended, insulted, diminished, demeaned, pout, sulk, have his feelings hurt, or be sent to his room, either!

So can we please stop talking about Islam as if it is some kind of fucking prima-donna opera Diva or Jewish-American Princess (the irony of that statement just struck me...) whose every little whim, whimsey, fancy or temper tantrum requires everyone within earshot to drop everything and molly-coddle the little brat.

Islam is not the issure here, Mr. Frattini, you pompous, self-important little snot! Bullies are the issue! Thugs, ruffians, rabble-rousers, bigmouth spoiled power-crazed little men with Napoleanic delusions of grandeur are the issue. What has the EU traditionally done with such disgusting creatures? IIRC, they ignore them for a while, then, once they become too big of an annoyance, they smack them down (except for a certain contingent of the French, which tend to do what you are proposing...appease them).

Look, fuckhead: If this is the "war" that everyone says it is, then we don't back down unless we're getting ready to surrender. These petty little dictators, like petty dictators everywhere, including the one currently "in power" in the US, want control; most specifically, they want control of what is said, written, presented, and displayed about them. Its all about them! Don't you get it, fucknuts?!? They want to control what you do. And hey! If you succeed in your petty little Francophillic drive toward appeasement, they will succeed!

And I don't want them to succeed!

And neither, I wot, do the vast majority of American, and European Unionian, citizens want them to succeed!

So take your sorry bedwetting, pansy-assed butt back to Italy, go watch the Olympics, and leave handling international affairs and such to men who are at least grown-up enough to shave. IOW, fuck-off, you dick-sucking pathetic excuse for a human-being surrogate!
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New Too inihibited, I guess... ;-)
jb4
"Every Repbulican who wants to defend Bush on [the expansion of Presidential powers], should be forced to say, 'I wouldn't hesitate to see President Hillary Rodham Clinton have the same authority'."
&mdash an unidentified letter writer to Newsweek on the expansion of executive powers under the Bush administration
New I wanna buy you a beer!
I respect someone who puts it out there for all to see. I have to keep my mouth shut because I'm a PTA president. They don't want their mommies going ballistic about politics, unless it has to do with edumacation.

Big pat on the back to you!
Amy

(And a laurel and hardy handshake!)

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New But, but...
The prophet is alive and well in heaven with his 72 virgins. Well, I hope they're not still virgins, unless of course he spends his time reading Danish papers. :)

And then there's the Living Allah! Deeply offended he is *NOW*!

Apply the appropriate substitution of variables to match your faith so you too can be offended!
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New If God didn't have a sense of humor,
he wouldn't have made Republicans.

So what if He's a practical joker!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New I thought that was
what do i do with all the democrats after I gave the negras a vote, shazzaam, republicans!
thanx,
bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New "...alive and well in Heaven..." Now *there's* a concept!
A concept which amply points out the fundamental disconnect between Religion (capital R, with the appropraite trademarks and copyrights afforded thereto) and spirituality.

(...and I did like that cartoon that stated that the fundie whackjob mullahs needed to call back their suicide bombers because Heaven was running out of virgins....)
jb4
New 1300-1400, NapoleOnic. HTH! (Otherwise, 100 % spot on.)
New <smack location=back_of_head />
No reason for BeeP to be the only one... :-\ufffd
jb4
     The Hon. Franco Frattini can kiss my ass! - (jb4) - (9)
         Why don't you tell us how you really feel? -NT - (jake123) - (2)
             Too inihibited, I guess... ;-) -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 I wanna buy you a beer! - (imqwerky)
         But, but... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             If God didn't have a sense of humor, - (imric) - (1)
                 I thought that was - (boxley)
             "...alive and well in Heaven..." Now *there's* a concept! - (jb4)
         1300-1400, NapoleOnic. HTH! (Otherwise, 100 % spot on.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             <smack location=back_of_head /> - (jb4)

Same LRPD time, same LRPD channel.
108 ms