IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What i do
I have created a marketing plan and asked for a budget. I have been contacting various media to compare pricing and then will choose the best deals for advertising. I also have to submit everything I do to Compliance at the home office in St. Petersburg.

I'm also planning a postcard campaign. I will send out about 15 at a time and then my boss will follow up with phonecalls. He calls it "Smilin' and Dialin'".

If I get him new accounts, I get bonuses. So, wish me luck!

Hugs,
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Good luck! :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Do you have a website?
If so, then don't forget to advertise on Google.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New not yet :-)

New Sounds good
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Does it cost anything to create a new account?
We could give you a bunch of non-ordering accounts!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New It's free :)
But I think you really would prefer to have your broker in your city. I appreciate the thought, though.

Cheese!
Amy

New If it's the new account that get's you the bonus
and not the activity on the account, then if I create an account that I never use...

But I suppose in the long run, you'd get canned for creating to many dead/useless accounts. Oh well, it was a thought.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New You are such a sweetie
I won't get fired, but the general idea is to bring in long-term business.

Thanks for plotting a cunning plan :)

Hugs,
Amy

New Thought it was a cunning stunt.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New I stand corrected. How could I have missed that!
Jack, you are hilarious.

LOL,
Amy

First paycheck! - (imqwerky) - (38)
         Time to ask for a raise. - (Silverlock) - (14)
             That's what I said! - (imqwerky) - (13)
                 Congrats on the title - (ben_tilly)
                 What do you really do? - (warmachine) - (11)
                     What i do - (imqwerky) - (10)
                         Good luck! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Do you have a website? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             not yet :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                         Sounds good -NT - (warmachine)
                         Does it cost anything to create a new account? - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                             It's free :) - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                 If it's the new account that get's you the bonus - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                     You are such a sweetie - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         Thought it was a cunning stunt. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                                             I stand corrected. How could I have missed that! - (imqwerky)
         Woot! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Way to go, Amy ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         congrats. better keep at it... - (cforde)
         Break a leg!___clearly, on a roll. -NT - (Ashton)
         AwwRIGHT! -NT - (jb4)
         Congratulations! - (Nightowl)
         Cali is where old men go to find young pretty wives - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             Uncle Hal been there? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                 Several times - I got pictures from his trips -NT - (tuberculosis)
             why, are their husbands gone a lot? -NT - (boxley)
         Yay!!! - (bionerd) - (12)
             can you do both? -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                 ignore- dup. -NT - (bionerd)
                 Have been - (bionerd) - (9)
                     Choices, Choices - (imqwerky) - (8)
                         I'm sick and tired of being a grown-up. - (bionerd) - (7)
                             I'm not - (drewk) - (5)
                                 But you're a groan up after my jokes! -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 Which is it - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                     Doesnt matter - (bionerd) - (2)
                                         You're only young once, - (Silverlock)
                                         True dat - (drewk)
                             Planeride to Neverland, tickets for 2! - (imqwerky)

It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there.
73 ms