IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What do you really do?
As Ben says, titles are cheap. Are you really responsible for marketing strategy? Who do you direct? Are you telling your boss what to spend money on and what he should say in PR? How much can you spend without authorization?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New What i do
I have created a marketing plan and asked for a budget. I have been contacting various media to compare pricing and then will choose the best deals for advertising. I also have to submit everything I do to Compliance at the home office in St. Petersburg.

I'm also planning a postcard campaign. I will send out about 15 at a time and then my boss will follow up with phonecalls. He calls it "Smilin' and Dialin'".

If I get him new accounts, I get bonuses. So, wish me luck!

Hugs,
Amy

"It's never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Good luck! :)
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Do you have a website?
If so, then don't forget to advertise on Google.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New not yet :-)

New Sounds good
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Does it cost anything to create a new account?
We could give you a bunch of non-ordering accounts!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New It's free :)
But I think you really would prefer to have your broker in your city. I appreciate the thought, though.

Cheese!
Amy

New If it's the new account that get's you the bonus
and not the activity on the account, then if I create an account that I never use...

But I suppose in the long run, you'd get canned for creating to many dead/useless accounts. Oh well, it was a thought.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New You are such a sweetie
I won't get fired, but the general idea is to bring in long-term business.

Thanks for plotting a cunning plan :)

Hugs,
Amy

New Thought it was a cunning stunt.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New I stand corrected. How could I have missed that!
Jack, you are hilarious.

LOL,
Amy

First paycheck! - (imqwerky) - (38)
         Time to ask for a raise. - (Silverlock) - (14)
             That's what I said! - (imqwerky) - (13)
                 Congrats on the title - (ben_tilly)
                 What do you really do? - (warmachine) - (11)
                     What i do - (imqwerky) - (10)
                         Good luck! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                         Do you have a website? - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             not yet :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                         Sounds good -NT - (warmachine)
                         Does it cost anything to create a new account? - (jbrabeck) - (5)
                             It's free :) - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                 If it's the new account that get's you the bonus - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                     You are such a sweetie - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         Thought it was a cunning stunt. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
                                             I stand corrected. How could I have missed that! - (imqwerky)
         Woot! :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Way to go, Amy ! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         congrats. better keep at it... - (cforde)
         Break a leg!___clearly, on a roll. -NT - (Ashton)
         AwwRIGHT! -NT - (jb4)
         Congratulations! - (Nightowl)
         Cali is where old men go to find young pretty wives - (tuberculosis) - (3)
             Uncle Hal been there? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                 Several times - I got pictures from his trips -NT - (tuberculosis)
             why, are their husbands gone a lot? -NT - (boxley)
         Yay!!! - (bionerd) - (12)
             can you do both? -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                 ignore- dup. -NT - (bionerd)
                 Have been - (bionerd) - (9)
                     Choices, Choices - (imqwerky) - (8)
                         I'm sick and tired of being a grown-up. - (bionerd) - (7)
                             I'm not - (drewk) - (5)
                                 But you're a groan up after my jokes! -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                 Which is it - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                                     Doesnt matter - (bionerd) - (2)
                                         You're only young once, - (Silverlock)
                                         True dat - (drewk)
                             Planeride to Neverland, tickets for 2! - (imqwerky)

Can bitching and moaning atone?
122 ms