IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Uh, yeah.
It has already been established that IE 7 is still a steaming pile.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Beta 1 looks exactly like 6
but with more UI chrome (tabs, new button icons).

I'm interested to see if this remains true when B2 comes out (which will be widely distributed I'm told).

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Fixing IE's CSS - (admin) - (14)
         Um - so this is javascript that interprets/implements CSS? - (tuberculosis) - (13)
             Stupid name, yes. - (admin) - (12)
                 I'll see it tomorrow -NT - (tuberculosis)
                 Microsoft are under considerable pressure to get IE 7 right. - (static) - (10)
                     Uh, yeah. - (admin) - (1)
                         Beta 1 looks exactly like 6 - (tuberculosis)
                     The real pressure on Microsoft is to have... - (ChrisR) - (7)
                         I despise the pervasiveness of advertising in our society - (tuberculosis)
                         Avalon. - (static) - (5)
                             That would be completely stupid - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                 You know that and I know that. - (static) - (2)
                                     how long do you think it will be ... - (cforde) - (1)
                                         One can only hope.... -NT - (jb4)
                             Microsoft makes constant blunders... - (ChrisR)

Who?
94 ms