IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I suspect the iron might not -
since males "get rid of excess" only by losing blood. IIRC there are several essays out there on consequences of overdoing Fe in male critters; no idea what the current AMA take is, if any.

Clue may be - "too Much spinach" has entered the vocabulary. As to Who's Right?
Haven't cared enough to run down some corroborations claimed, yet.

Bon appetit.

Ashton

New I vaguely recall something about plaques and MI.
[link|http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/abstract/48/4/622|Yeah]...

Background: Iron may promote coronary atherosclerotic disease (CAD) by increasing lipid peroxidation. Studies on biochemical or genetic markers of body iron stores as risk factors for CAD have yielded conflicting results.

[...]

No differences in iron markers were found in CAD patients with or without myocardial infarction.

Conclusions: Our results do not support a role for biochemical or genetic markers of iron stores as predictors of the risk of CAD or its thrombotic complications.

Still, I would be very nervous about eating things that are out of the ordinary - especially things which say, in fine print:

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Workout supplements - (broomberg) - (7)
         what are the ingredients? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             Go to the link - (broomberg) - (4)
                 creatine, lactic acid and iron - (boxley) - (3)
                     I suspect the glutamine peptides might help - (broomberg) - (2)
                         I suspect the iron might not - - (Ashton) - (1)
                             I vaguely recall something about plaques and MI. - (Another Scott)
         Well, you can be certain it's effective . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Does that mean my tea's made?
33 ms