I had played an Grey Elf who was killed by a werewolf and had his arm cut off. The warewolf was a Player Character who had the sword of Koz(spelling?) and it was cursed and turned her into a werewolf. Anyway they drug my character and dumped him in an alley with the arm of Vecna and the Eye of Vecna in his backpack.

Then the DM did a "You wake up..." thing to me the next gaming session. My character woke up, the werewolf curse resserected him, but he was missing an arm. So I searched my backpack and found two arms and a marble! WTF? I went to a cleric and asked him to put back on my, arm, not the other one. Both of them looked like my arm for some reason, I think it worked that way. He put the arm on and threw the other one away. I kept the marble, I didn't know what it was, neither did the cleric.

I caught up with the other characters, who told me to go away. WTF? I told them I woke up in an alley and got my arm reattached. They told me to go away again. WTF? So I followed them.

Then the moon came out, and my Elf turned into a werewolf, with a mummified arm and bloody eye (remember that marble? It was the eye of Vecna and it replaced mine, even if I didn't lose my eye.) and I lost control of my character. Then Vecna and the werewolf fought for control. Any monster that I killed, came back as a Zombie. I killed a Red Giant, and it came back under my control. I thought this was cool, except for the fact at sometimes I lost control of my character to another being. The characters kept killing my character, but he would be ressurected by Vecna or the werewolf.

How did it end? Someone found a deck of many things, and the void and my soul got sucked into it. Once the body lost the soul, the curse was over.