IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Head of Vecna.
(For those of you not in the know, the Hand and Eye of Vecna are powerful artifacts in the D&D game world, being the severed hand and plucked eye of a Very Evil Diety)

[link|http://home.hiwaay.net/~srberry/gurps/Vecna.html|Read it here.]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New That is so funny!

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Vecna we ran into that before
I had played an Grey Elf who was killed by a werewolf and had his arm cut off. The warewolf was a Player Character who had the sword of Koz(spelling?) and it was cursed and turned her into a werewolf. Anyway they drug my character and dumped him in an alley with the arm of Vecna and the Eye of Vecna in his backpack.

Then the DM did a "You wake up..." thing to me the next gaming session. My character woke up, the werewolf curse resserected him, but he was missing an arm. So I searched my backpack and found two arms and a marble! WTF? I went to a cleric and asked him to put back on my, arm, not the other one. Both of them looked like my arm for some reason, I think it worked that way. He put the arm on and threw the other one away. I kept the marble, I didn't know what it was, neither did the cleric.

I caught up with the other characters, who told me to go away. WTF? I told them I woke up in an alley and got my arm reattached. They told me to go away again. WTF? So I followed them.

Then the moon came out, and my Elf turned into a werewolf, with a mummified arm and bloody eye (remember that marble? It was the eye of Vecna and it replaced mine, even if I didn't lose my eye.) and I lost control of my character. Then Vecna and the werewolf fought for control. Any monster that I killed, came back as a Zombie. I killed a Red Giant, and it came back under my control. I thought this was cool, except for the fact at sometimes I lost control of my character to another being. The characters kept killing my character, but he would be ressurected by Vecna or the werewolf.

How did it end? Someone found a deck of many things, and the void and my soul got sucked into it. Once the body lost the soul, the curse was over.

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
New Sequel: the body of Vecna.
You get to keep your head, but you have to chop your body off at the neck. Best done while standing on your head, of course.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Sometimes "tolerance" is just a word for not dealing with things.
New Second Sequel: the member of Vecna.
You have to chop off your, ah forget it! It is too much Lorane Bobbitish to mention. :)

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
     The Head of Vecna. - (inthane-chan) - (4)
         That is so funny! -NT - (static)
         Vecna we ran into that before - (nking)
         Sequel: the body of Vecna. - (marlowe) - (1)
             Second Sequel: the member of Vecna. - (nking)

You have no concept of an internal monologue, do you?
35 ms