IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks from my dad...
He took a number of your tips from the article and enjoyed the result. He'd already bought a self-baster, though, so no brining.

Flipping the bird turned out to be key.

Huh huh uh huh. I said, "flipping the bird."
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Glad someone found it useful . . .
. . and 'flipping the bird' can be thereputic, though in this case it's more practical.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     Turkey's in the Tub Tonight - (Andrew Grygus) - (43)
         I have never cooked a turkey in my life. - (bionerd) - (25)
             Well, my article's there for you when . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
                 I suppose I better take at look at it. - (bionerd) - (23)
                     Personally... - (Yendor) - (10)
                         Turkey stuffed with a duck and a chicken? - (bionerd) - (8)
                             Exactly. - (Yendor) - (7)
                                 Can you say "salmonella"? I knew that you could. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     I don't have a problem with cooking... - (Yendor) - (2)
                                         The problem is getting the interior up to temp - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                             It's going to be in the danger zone for some time . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                     The best way to prepare a Turducken - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                         From where? -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Ahh - here - (broomberg)
                         Turd-uck-en? - (pwhysall)
                     Preferred by 99.74% of farm raised turkeys. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                         I have read about the bad side of soy - (imqwerky) - (10)
                             I would never eat a Tofurkey - (bionerd) - (9)
                                 Peanut butter does not have a lot of trans fats; Kraft's - (jake123)
                                 Be careful. Get your information from several sources. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     Soy's effect on reducing breast cancer is pretty much . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 I spent quite a number of years as a vegetarian . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                     And almost completely un-Atkins. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                         Yeahbut - even the Atkins Foundation admits . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 There are other ways of getting protein - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     But soy's good stuff; how can you live without stinky tofu? - (tonytib) - (1)
                                         :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
         Listen to the poet - (andread) - (2)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Dat's adoramable! -NT - (imqwerky)
         138 degrees and rising . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             I don't cook without it any more -NT - (drewk)
         Thanks from my dad... - (admin) - (1)
             Glad someone found it useful . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         My turkey roasting article has been expanded and . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
             typo - (broomberg)
             Very nicely done. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Nice to see the URL come to life -NT - (drewk)
             ugh, I read that as: if the DNA has propogated. -NT - (cforde) - (1)
                 Well, that's propagat'n too . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
             You do live in an excellent location for your plans - (tonytib) - (3)
                 China is a veeeeeeeeery big country. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     I've tried quite a few - (tonytib) - (1)
                         Try Laos for rice. - (Andrew Grygus)

The annual lizardfall in the Monterey preserve of California approaches 4,800 lizards per acre per year.
115 ms