IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why am I not surprised?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New I see so the ILA should run IT shops
International luddite association, oh, never mind :-)
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     I'm *shocked*! Oil execs met with Cheney's task force. - (Another Scott) - (93)
         I suppose it would make more sense to invite them to - (boxley) - (2)
             I have no problem with them meeting Cheney's task force. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I object to them *being* Cheney's task force -NT - (tuberculosis)
         Um, I don't get the problem - (bepatient) - (81)
             Why am I not surprised? -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                 I see so the ILA should run IT shops - (boxley)
             I think you do. - (Another Scott) - (49)
                 Lets see, energy policy should receive input from env groups - (boxley) - (48)
                     I guess only the police should have input on the law then? - (Another Scott) - (46)
                         I agree the meetings should have been open to the public - (boxley)
                         There are several problems - (bepatient) - (43)
                             Well, they're right about one thing - (jake123) - (42)
                                 They *are* investing - (scoenye) - (40)
                                     Read "The Innovator's Dilemma" - (ben_tilly) - (39)
                                         dunno BP owns a lot of patents and is doing own R&D -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             That doesn't help. Read the book for why. - (ben_tilly)
                                         So you don't think - (bepatient) - (36)
                                             No, I think Big Oil != Nynex - (jb4) - (2)
                                                 So you don't equate - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     one is an evul environmental horror with ties to Whitehouse - (boxley)
                                             They may well invent and promote it... - (ben_tilly) - (32)
                                                 Then there's the classic: Gillette and Bic - (jake123) - (24)
                                                     Not quite a classic illustration of this particular point - (ben_tilly) - (23)
                                                         I don't think that'll happen. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                                             Of course he failed - that is according to theory - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                                                 predictions - (cforde) - (5)
                                                                     Not so much the ability to grok, as the will to risk -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         Not so simple. Read the book. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                     Definitely - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         case study - (cforde) - (1)
                                                                             Very true - (SpiceWare)
                                                                 Electrics, batteries - and the 5% problem - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                     Great post. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     ObLRPD: Solar powered jet packs. I think that's the ticket. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                     My copy of the book is in storage or I'd give numbers - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         This paper from MIT in 2000 is interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                             What I mean by "good enough"... - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Not that I care...but looking at history... - (Simon_Jester) - (8)
                                                                 Good point. But they're selling a service, not a Thing. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                     Kodak sold things. They're hurting pretty badly. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                         But thats a different beast - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                             Again, read the book. - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                 I will actually. Looks interesting - (bepatient)
                                                                                 Organization learning.... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                                                                     And that is reinforced... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                     It's not so black and white. - (Another Scott)
                                                 They spun the business and remerged it several times - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                     OK, they invented. Will they build the next business model? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                         We'll see - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                             That we will. (I'm betting on Skype and relatives.) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                 Too limited - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                     Seemlessly? Is that anything like unseemly? -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                         grrrr -NT - (bepatient)
                                 1/2 of BP R&D is recylcling and new energy sources -NT - (boxley)
                         More like saying the Mafia should write the law. -NT - (JayMehaffey)
                     That's a fair question.... - (Simon_Jester)
             The problem is evasion of "sunshine laws". - (a6l6e6x) - (28)
                 So every meeting of every public servant - (bepatient) - (27)
                     Welcome to Government Service... - (Simon_Jester)
                     yep, absolutely - (boxley) - (23)
                         Disagree - (bepatient) - (22)
                             Nor would I - - (Ashton)
                             I just got back from a "step in front" - (boxley)
                             Qualification on your disagreement - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Any loophole will be used enthusiastically. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                     ICLRPD (new thread) - (imric)
                             If you can say that with a straight face... - (inthane-chan) - (7)
                                 I would regardless - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Extremes again - (hnick) - (3)
                                         Not that extreme - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             That would be nice - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 I see we are forgetting a simple credo - (bepatient)
                                     Speaking of "Government Relations". - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         proves they are cheap bastards, thats all - (boxley)
                             Litmus test - (imqwerky) - (8)
                                 Let's see... - (Another Scott)
                                 No - (bepatient) - (6)
                                     Aha! - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                         Don't think you understand - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             This has gone from funny to sad... - (hnick)
                                             You're doing it again. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 No, I'm not - (bepatient)
                                     a previous employer did think it was ok to do same -NT - (boxley)
                     No. Only when $ignificant decision$ are to be made. - (a6l6e6x)
                     We have that - its called cspan - (tuberculosis)
         Energy Policy => Invade Iraq => .... => Profit... -NT - (ChrisR) - (7)
             Re: Energy Policy => Invade Iraq => .... => Profit... - (bepatient) - (6)
                 We didn't go there for cheap oil -NT - (ChrisR) - (5)
                     Then there is no Profit -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Tell that to the oil companys -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             a profit of - (SpiceWare)
                         ... without Underwear! -NT - (admin) - (1)
                             And then you can order more beer! -NT - (Ashton)

I like my women unassembled, without the hardware already bolted on.
165 ms