IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Chuckles
Still, lots of zIWE posts are quite literate and.. it's getting job-scarce out there: mightn't a few z-folk consider moving out of the control room and over to a wordprocessor? Should be able to bell a Katz with one hand tied to the ALT key.

I think most of us could do a Katz with half our brain tied behind our back, as Rush Limbaugh likes to say.

PS: (edit) I haven't listened to him much since he lost his hearing; he was bombastic and hyperego'd before, but it doesn't come over at all well when he can't hear his hysterical ranting.

PPS: Even before he lost his hearing, I couldn't really take him for more than fifteen minutes a time. Thank God I've got several other radio stations to listen to.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
Collapse Edited by wharris2 Jan. 5, 2002, 02:17:30 PM EST
Chuckles
Still, lots of zIWE posts are quite literate and.. it's getting job-scarce out there: mightn't a few z-folk consider moving out of the control room and over to a wordprocessor? Should be able to bell a Katz with one hand tied to the ALT key.
I think most of us could do a Katz with half our brain tied behind our back, as Rush Limbaugh likes to say.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it." -- Donald Knuth
     Review of the Life and Times of Jon Katz - (admin) - (2)
         Hmmm sorta a Jerry Pournelle, but - (Ashton) - (1)
             Chuckles - (wharris2)

Shiny buttons are human catnip.
33 ms