IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Metamucil is your friend *eventually*.
New You forgot boogers!
HTH :-~)

Peace,
Amy

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New I have an extremely efficient IO I then O within 20 minutes
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Printer recommendation required - (pwhysall) - (23)
         Xerox maybe - (tonytib) - (21)
             Not Xerox - (jake123) - (19)
                 so does HP and CANON, most of them do -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                     JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHY DID YOU CAPITALISE "Canon"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (17)
                         He meant C_N_N - (pwhysall)
                         didnt notice cap locks on, too lazy to retype -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                             You wrote "so does...and...most of them do" w/ Caps Lock on? - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                 wanna try my keyboard? - (boxley) - (13)
                                     Of course I don't - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                         coolaid, soda pop. grilled cheese sandwhich remnants - (boxley) - (11)
                                             But, it's the stuff you're *not* aware of that we Ph34r... -NT - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                                 thats why I wash my hands before wiping my ass :-) -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                     Metamucil is your friend *eventually*. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         You forgot boogers! - (imqwerky)
                                                         I have an extremely efficient IO I then O within 20 minutes -NT - (boxley)
                                                     I'm more concerned that you wipe them *AFTERWARDS* -NT - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                         I wipe singular then wash BOTH, why is that? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             How do you wash just "one" hand? - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                 if you cant tell the difference between wipe and wash - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Read real slow.." wipe singular then wash BOTH, why is that" - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                         OK, Amy and ChisR! - (a6l6e6x)
             We've got a Xerox/Tek Phaser 860 at work. - (Another Scott)
         New printers here at work - (jbrabeck)

Nannyish, perhaps.
56 ms