IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Xerox maybe
former Tektronix printer division. We don't have the budget now for one, but they're a brand we'd definitely consider.

A3 color laser ain't going to be cheap; looking [link|http://www.office.xerox.com/perl-bin/product.pl?mode=category&category=COLOR_PRINTERS|here] I'm surprised they're as cheap as $3000.

Does it need to be a laser or would a A3 inkjet work? Yes, an inkjet would be slower per page.

Tony
New Not Xerox
They have included a digital signature on all their laser printer outputs for years, at the behest of the US intelligence community.

It sucks; we had a docucenter at one of the offices I worked at in Laval, and it was a great machine with excellent Warp compatibility.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New so does HP and CANON, most of them do
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHY DID YOU CAPITALISE "Canon"?
New He meant C_N_N
Just out of respect, you understand.

Like those who refer to the Microsoft XBOX (It's "XBox") or "SPAM" when they mean "spam", or worst of all, those who have a "MAC".

Peter
[link|http://www.no2id.net/|Don't Let The Terrorists Win]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New didnt notice cap locks on, too lazy to retype
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
New You wrote "so does...and...most of them do" w/ Caps Lock on?
Bullshit.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New wanna try my keyboard?
Im fucking lucky it works at all
thanx,
bill

New Of course I don't
Knowing you, I don't want to know WHAT is stuck between the keys.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New coolaid, soda pop. grilled cheese sandwhich remnants
dog hair, potato chip crumbs, thats all I am aware of.
thanx,
bill

New But, it's the stuff you're *not* aware of that we Ph34r...
New thats why I wash my hands before wiping my ass :-)

New Metamucil is your friend *eventually*.
New You forgot boogers!
HTH :-~)

Peace,
Amy

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New I have an extremely efficient IO I then O within 20 minutes

New I'm more concerned that you wipe them *AFTERWARDS*
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New I wipe singular then wash BOTH, why is that? :-)

New How do you wash just "one" hand?
Think about it. It's when you start to lather up that it becomes a two-handed operation. Unless you have one of those ball-washers from the golf course and you stick your hand in and pump away with the other hand :-)

Fore!
Amy

New if you cant tell the difference between wipe and wash
I aint eating at your house :-)
aside from the bad humor, soap is a surfecant, releases grease from surfaces and suspends the grease in the soap. Germs are not killed by soap, only heat. They can be removed by the friction of water running over a hand. One haned washing, grab soap in hand to be washed. Since only the frontal part of the hand was involved in wiping massaging soap should raise a lather in the single hand. Rince thoroughly in water almost hot enough to scald. I would bet that a before and after germ swab on either 2 handed on singular handed washing on the effected hand would have no differentials. Rinsing in bleach is more safe than washing with soap.
thanx,
bill

New Read real slow.." wipe singular then wash BOTH, why is that"
and I responded with, basically, coz it's almost impossible to wash just one hand :)

Trust me, it is perfectly safe to eat at my house, unless we're having cabbage or beans, in which case, it can get pretty windy within the walls of 908 Hillsdale Drive.

Peas,
Amy

New OK, Amy and ChisR!
Now that I have your street address what town are you in? Use my userid at carolina.rr.com as an email address.

My wife and I expect to be in Plano on December 30 for my niece's wedding. A most unusual date for a wedding, I would say. We have Jello plans, but if conditions permit, it would be nice to swing by you before or after the event and say Hey.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
New We've got a Xerox/Tek Phaser 860 at work.
It was jambing quite a bit for a while - trying to pick up 2 pieces of paper rather than one. Eventually it was cleaned up and moved and re-set up with different paper and has been working fine. Apparently the humidity was too high and/or the paper wasn't quite right for it earlier. It takes a while to get going after it's been sitting overnight, but after the first page is out it's reasonably quick.

It only does Letter, Legal and A4 large pieces of paper though.

Let us know what you end up with, Peter.

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Printer recommendation required - (pwhysall) - (23)
         Xerox maybe - (tonytib) - (21)
             Not Xerox - (jake123) - (19)
                 so does HP and CANON, most of them do -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                     JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, WHY DID YOU CAPITALISE "Canon"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (17)
                         He meant C_N_N - (pwhysall)
                         didnt notice cap locks on, too lazy to retype -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                             You wrote "so does...and...most of them do" w/ Caps Lock on? - (CRConrad) - (14)
                                 wanna try my keyboard? - (boxley) - (13)
                                     Of course I don't - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                         coolaid, soda pop. grilled cheese sandwhich remnants - (boxley) - (11)
                                             But, it's the stuff you're *not* aware of that we Ph34r... -NT - (CRConrad) - (10)
                                                 thats why I wash my hands before wiping my ass :-) -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                                     Metamucil is your friend *eventually*. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                         You forgot boogers! - (imqwerky)
                                                         I have an extremely efficient IO I then O within 20 minutes -NT - (boxley)
                                                     I'm more concerned that you wipe them *AFTERWARDS* -NT - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                         I wipe singular then wash BOTH, why is that? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                             How do you wash just "one" hand? - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                 if you cant tell the difference between wipe and wash - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Read real slow.." wipe singular then wash BOTH, why is that" - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                         OK, Amy and ChisR! - (a6l6e6x)
             We've got a Xerox/Tek Phaser 860 at work. - (Another Scott)
         New printers here at work - (jbrabeck)

Anything that ugly should die and be eaten at breakfast.
166 ms