The only adaptation you have to do to fit in with a lot of Wimmin (in my admittedly perhaps not wholly applicable experience, over on This Side Of The Pond), is to try and be easy to talk to; "a nice guy", if you will.

Since that's pretty much how you seem to be anyway, I was going to say, "just be yourself" -- but given the weird hangups and lawsuit-happy atmosphere you're afflicted with Over There, I suppose I'll have to modify that to "just be yourself, only tone down any joking and banter, and especially beware of anything that even comes close to innuendo". Too bad -- the shorter version was so much catchier, don'cha think? :-)

Once you get to know people better, and they you -- I'm talking *years* here, rather than weeks! -- then you might start to consider revealing the fact that you have a sense of humour... But I'd still recommend you stay away from anything even remotely, *concievably*, risqué, for the rest of your life (or at least your career at that place).[*]

Other than that, I've actually heard some claim that Wimmin *are* people! (Hi, Mags! ;^)

[*]: Idunno, this might have been so obvious to you that you're confused I even mention it -- I only do so because it wouldn't have been, to *me*.