IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Irish Catholic girls....... ah.... the memories..... ;-)
New Where are they now? Will they all take a bow!
All the way.....thats the way they go!
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Agreed
     Busy busy - (bionerd) - (115)
         Oh don't say that - (drewk)
         Those tired old office cronies... - (bepatient)
         Shouldn't that be . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Great! But take care of your feet. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Great minds.. - (Ashton)
             Not to worry - (bionerd)
         You go, Girl! - (imqwerky)
         no klacking please we're thinking... - (cforde) - (106)
             Sorry, I'll try to klack quietly - (bionerd) - (105)
                 all these years I thought the only reason ya'll wore em - (boxley)
                 It is not impossible - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                     yeah, but that hurts even more. -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                         But it gets a nice swivel going -NT - (drewk)
                 I doubt most men here wear ties to work -NT - (tonytib) - (9)
                     My current job has taught me the following mantra: - (Yendor) - (1)
                         may you be gainfully employed as long as you wish -NT - (boxley)
                     I figure the tie allows me to bill . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         So how much is the Helmet & Cigar worth? -NT - (ChrisR) - (1)
                             Priceless -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Yes for office, no for site -NT - (pwhysall)
                     Men have worn ties in every office I've worked in - (bionerd) - (2)
                         Re: Men have worn ties... - (rcareaga) - (1)
                             Run! . . . Oh, never mind. -NT - (Silverlock)
                 I haven't worn a tie for over 9 years - (cforde) - (90)
                     Yes - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         Bravo!!!! - (bionerd)
                         Wahka Wahka Wahka! - (imqwerky)
                     Last two places I've worked don't require ties. - (Meerkat) - (86)
                         Ties are designed to go out of fashion whether worn or not. - (Another Scott) - (85)
                             Thanks to 'casual Friday'... - (Meerkat) - (84)
                                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 A man in a sharp suit and tie - (bionerd) - (82)
                                     once had an white silk suit - (boxley) - (7)
                                         Why on earth would you have a white silk suit? - (bionerd) - (6)
                                             70's think Truman Capote meets Carlo Gambino -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 The book! -NT - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                                                     The look, not the meeting of two literary giants - (boxley)
                                                     Why not?If the story is good,then the more of it the better! -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                 Ooooo foxy! -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                     Ewww, creepy -NT - (drewk)
                                     I feel like I'm being strangled when I wear a tie -NT - (ben_tilly) - (73)
                                         I feel businesslike when I'm wearing one. - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                             Ditto - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                                 So they become ties in the full moon? -NT - (drewk)
                                             Yeah, well, but isn't that a *stupid* feeling? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                                 If you're get'n strangled . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                 Not at all. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring. :-D -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Clean Coveralls with a nametag give the same impression of - (boxley) - (2)
                                                         On the shop floor, sure. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         And you can collect the brooms people hand you. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     The "opening your mouth" comment is more true there - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                                         Thing of the past, by and large. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                 Appearances matter. 24 kB .imgs. - (Another Scott)
                                             For me it's a matter of habit. - (ChrisR)
                                         You are -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                             Only if you let it be that way. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 pehaps its comfortable because you have a neck :0 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     More likely a pencil neck -NT - (broomberg)
                                         I'm so used to it I don't notice it. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                         Know the feeling. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             Get ONE nice fitted shirt for those special occassions. - (jbrabeck)
                                             I'm with ya. - (Yendor)
                                         Your instincts are functioning normally, then.. Ties Kill - (Ashton) - (50)
                                             It is not exaggerated - (ben_tilly) - (49)
                                                 Try wearing a bra - (bionerd) - (48)
                                                     Well I don't insist that women wear bras... -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                     So what kind of bra is required for business wear? - (tonytib) - (45)
                                                         You're just looking to improve your work fantasies. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (43)
                                                             Nope, just curious - (tonytib) - (42)
                                                                 Since you asked - (bionerd) - (41)
                                                                     Pah. - (admin) - (32)
                                                                         You iron? - (bionerd) - (31)
                                                                             irons are needed for tshirt transfers only -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             Have to ask - (jbrabeck) - (20)
                                                                                 Nobody did. - (bionerd) - (19)
                                                                                     You think none of us ever "knew" Catholic girls? -NT - (drewk) - (17)
                                                                                         Well, nobody knew me until I was 20. -NT - (bionerd) - (11)
                                                                                             *CRACKLE*That's a TMI violation in sector 4-b*POP* -NT - (inthane-chan) - (9)
                                                                                                 Double standard! Double standard! - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                                                                     No, there's nothing standard about the Box -NT - (drewk)
                                                                                                     we just didnt want to know about all that wasted time, - (boxley)
                                                                                                     So.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     I got tired of being offended by him a long time ago -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                                     Re: Double standard! Biker bashing! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                                         Yeah, I majored in animal husbandry . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                                                                         On the contrary - (bionerd)
                                                                                                     Nope. - (inthane-chan)
                                                                                             Now I have Lyle Lovett running through my head... - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                         Irish Catholic girls....... ah.... the memories..... ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                                                             Where are they now? Will they all take a bow! - (bepatient)
                                                                                             Agreed -NT - (broomberg)
                                                                                         Let's hear it for my German Catholic brethren. - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             Not like les quebecois - (jake123)
                                                                                     And I was a good Catholic boy... ;-) -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                             Every (work) day. - (Meerkat) - (8)
                                                                                 That's what I did when I had to - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                 spend a couple of pence on wrinkle free shirts - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     Yick - (broomberg)
                                                                                     Or buy that Downy wrinkle release spray - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         But it doesn't do creases - (drewk)
                                                                                 I don't mind ironing a basketful. - (static) - (2)
                                                                                     Actually find it rather relaxing - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                         *nod* - (static)
                                                                     Panty lines? Isn't that a reason for thongs? - (tonytib) - (7)
                                                                         Thongs! Dont you even get me started on thongs! - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                                             Off topic - (Silverlock)
                                                                             I'll ask - (tonytib) - (4)
                                                                                 Really big what? -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                                                                 Flip flops? I thought we were talking about bras. -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                                     bras hold the flip flops -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                         thats a sign of age! -NT - (bepatient)
                                                         Preferred by CIEIOS everywhere - - (Ashton)
                                                     If it'll get me a raise, hm. -NT - (Silverlock)
         Go, Laura, go! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

You know the comments are going to be good.
223 ms