IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why I'll hafta join you on 3 and 4:
Damn Levi Strauss Co went and shrank their blue jeans *again*, so I now have to buy what they call "forty inch"-waist trousers[*]. I mean, it must be that they make their models smaller each year, right?!?

[*]: Back to the stupid zipper fly, since the store I went to didn't even have 501's that size. Idunno, perhaps Levi's don't even make 'em that big.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New So let's start a "support" group....
I'm a gonna join the 3-4 club. Need to shed about 15kg/35lb. How about posting the "progress" report weekly/monthly? Helps to keep on track if we have to tell everyone how we are doing.... Of course we're all fine, upstanding, truthful...
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New Superb idea.

Peter
Shill For Hire
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
New I'm in.
Lemme in on that 3-4 club.

I also resolve to get much housework done. Painting of at least 2 rooms is on the agenda. As is fixing my garage door. Other than that, it's going to depend on the finances.

And, of course, there's the AIDSRide, for which training starts this week. Or maybe next week. :)
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
New I'm in
Current: 210
Target: 180

I'll update each Friday-ish
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
     Woohoo, it's 2002! - (pwhysall) - (12)
         Re: Woohoo, it's 2002! - (folkert) - (3)
             What to do in the bathroom? - (nking) - (2)
                 Please don't. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     You almost have to - (nking)
         3 and 4 are on my list.... - (bepatient) - (1)
             Old Joke: - (Meerkat)
         My new years resolutions - (kmself)
         Why I'll hafta join you on 3 and 4: - (CRConrad) - (4)
             So let's start a "support" group.... - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 Superb idea. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 I'm in. - (Yendor)
                 I'm in - (drewk)

The style is new but the pay is the same.
75 ms