IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Woohoo, it's 2002!
Uhhhh.... hmmm....

<quote>
6. Do something with my bathroom. It's brown, tiled all 4 walls. Some 400 tiles. Go figure.
</quote>

Just what HAVE YOU been doing in the bathroom??? Sounds like some kind of sick playroom or something... ;-P

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
In 2002, everyone will discover that everyone else is using linux. ** Linux: Good, fast AND cheap. ** Failure is not an option: It comes bundled with Windows. ** "Two rules to success in life: 1. Don't tell people everything you know." - Sassan Tat
New What to do in the bathroom?
Install a 10/100 Ethernet wire into the Bathroom so that you can use a laptop or desktop on the toliet to check your email. :)

Either that or a "Disco" ball, lava lamps, and black light with black light posters to revive that 1970's look. :)

"Before Christmas it is 'Ho ho ho', after Christmas it is 'Owe owe owe'" - Santa Norm
New Please don't.
Here at the Evil Empire, we have a wireless LAN. People have been known to check their e-mail from the stalls...
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New You almost have to
as you never know if someone important wants you to do something right away.

You may get email in the bathroom and have to patch a program while pinching a loaf at the same time. :)

"In order to completely solve a problem, you must make sure that the root of the problem is completely removed! If you leave the root, the problem will come back later to get you." - Norman King
     Woohoo, it's 2002! - (pwhysall) - (12)
         Re: Woohoo, it's 2002! - (folkert) - (3)
             What to do in the bathroom? - (nking) - (2)
                 Please don't. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     You almost have to - (nking)
         3 and 4 are on my list.... - (bepatient) - (1)
             Old Joke: - (Meerkat)
         My new years resolutions - (kmself)
         Why I'll hafta join you on 3 and 4: - (CRConrad) - (4)
             So let's start a "support" group.... - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 Superb idea. -NT - (pwhysall)
                 I'm in. - (Yendor)
                 I'm in - (drewk)