IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I recommend ediets
If it weren't for our present financial crunch, I would still be a subscriber. I think it is a wonderful tool to change your eating lifestyle and stay sane. Ediets gives you choices of what type of eating plan you wish to follow. Then it gives you meal plans, alternate meal plans, a shopping list and recipes. You can even tell it that you want convenience foods included in your meal plan.

I was using the Glycemic Index plan. (I hate the word "diet". I much prefer food plan). I found it very satisfying and accomodating to my lifestyle. The menus were such that the whole family could enjoy it and not feel like they were on the diet with me.

Good luck. We will be joining you in your quest for health and wellness. Many changes are on our horizon. ("Toccata and Fugue in D minor" welling in the background ;-) )

Piece of angel food cake,
Amy

Pray for surviving Rita.
New Damn you
You said cake.
-----------------------------------------
George W. Bush and his PNAC handlers sent the US into Iraq with lies. I find myself rethinking my opposition to the death penalty.

--Donald Dean Richards Jr.
New You're right. I should've said "Pie". :-D

Pray for surviving Rita.
New ICLRPD: I should've said "Pie". (new thread)
Created as new thread #226153 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=226153|ICLRPD: I should've said "Pie".]
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
     Those 3 dreaded words; Diet and exercise. - (Silverlock) - (23)
         What's to dread about 'and'? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (8)
             I've been know to start a sentence with it. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 And what's wrong with that? -NT - (drewk) - (6)
                     Yet you start a sentence with a conjunction? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                         Because I wanted to -NT - (drewk) - (4)
                             And you should know not to do so. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 It's a habit of mine up with which you'll just have to put -NT - (drewk)
                                 Et tu, Brute? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Nor yet so. -NT - (Another Scott)
         What are you eating now? - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I don't like sweets much - (Silverlock) - (1)
                 Be aware of carbs and their glycemic index. - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Those 3 dreaded words; Diet and exercise. - (Yendor) - (4)
             Yeah I asked. - (Silverlock) - (3)
                 Unfortunately, high cholesterol fats . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Olive and fish oil advice is good. - (jake123) - (1)
                         Olive Oil comes in three basic grades . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         What is the measurable goal for you? - (broomberg) - (1)
             There are kits you can get at the drug store. - (Another Scott)
         I recommend ediets - (imqwerky) - (3)
             Damn you - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 You're right. I should've said "Pie". :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     ICLRPD: I should've said "Pie". (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)