IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wuss.
New I know. It's shameful.
See what getting old does to you?
New If you're still under 35, I don't wanna hear it, dearie. ;-)
New 35 is but a distant memory
I'm 42 and feeling every bit my age and then some.

OT- last night I went out to dinner with some friends and ran into an old high school boyfriend I hadnt seen in 20 years. He was with his lovely wife and two children. I couldnt get over the fact that he got old. In my mind he will forever be that intellectual 17 year old who sat with me in my living room for hours listening to Rush and studying biology. I wonder if he thought the same thing about me.
New studying biology and listening to talk radio? yuck
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Ha! Probably not that radio.
[link|http://www.lyricsfreak.com/r/rush/120011.html|The Spirit of Radio], maybe.

;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New That's what I'm talking about!
I have Spirit of the Radio as my ringtone on my cell phone.
I'm so cool :-)
New da da da da da da da
Invisable airwaves crackle with life.

Ahh, I love Rush.
New Welcome to the club, then.
Still got ya beat by 3, though.
New ya must be well pickled, you dont look a day over 40
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I'd prefer to not look a day over 35. Oh well... ;-)
     The 'Would you have been a Nazi?' Test (14kb img) - (Ashton) - (65)
         Same - (Yendor)
         The Expatriate as well - (warmachine) - (1)
             Quite so: Tony seems educable. The other - not a Chance. -NT - (Ashton)
         The Resistance(15% brainwash,18% antitolerant,47% patriotic) - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Ditto. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 Hmm, I wish they'd show what was the "right" answer - (drewk) - (1)
                     The "right" answer... - (inthane-chan)
         Ya! Cut and Run! - (Andrew Grygus)
         Also. - (Another Scott)
         picture of a cartoon penis not safe for work :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             link changed, get me a beret - (boxley)
         Similar - (tuberculosis)
         Bah - (drewk)
         The Expatriate 'R Us. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ditto. -NT - (folkert)
         Well, someone has to keep the trains running on time. -NT - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Vive la R\ufffdsistance! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 RRRene', what are you doing? - Nothing, my dear... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
         Expatriot as well - (ben_tilly)
         Took the other test: The Personality Defect Test - (broomberg) - (42)
             takes one to know one - (boxley)
             Braggart here - (ben_tilly)
             Robot: 100% rational -NT - (warmachine) - (2)
                 Hey, bro! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 I... - (Another Scott)
             Oh, here's a shocker........ NOT! - (n3jja) - (11)
                 Umm.. could you watch my kittens & wabbits for the weekend? -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                     I have more compassion for animals than humans. - (n3jja) - (6)
                         There, there. (/me pats u on the back) - (imqwerky) - (4)
                             See, that was annoying! -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                 Tough caca! -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     Send him some raw meat.. - (Ashton)
                                     Tough caca? So much peace loving, flower child. -NT - (warmachine)
                         Just so you know, - (bionerd)
                 Not quite so much - (drewk) - (2)
                     Yabut... we wuv you anyway - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Eh, who cares -NT - (drewk)
             Peace man, I'm a Hippie! - (imqwerky) - (21)
                 Cartman might have the right idea, then. - (n3jja) - (8)
                     I'm not annoying. - (imqwerky) - (7)
                         You can be -NT - (broomberg) - (6)
                             And you're NEVER annoying, right Big Guy? ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                 Actually, usually - (broomberg) - (4)
                                     Okay, SOMETIMES, I can be annoying. - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                         Next time YOU bring the cigars! -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             Message received and noted. -NT - (imqwerky)
                                             Bill Clinton... is that YOU? -NT - (folkert)
                 I'm a hippie, too. - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Wuss. -NT - (n3jja) - (10)
                         I know. It's shameful. - (bionerd) - (9)
                             If you're still under 35, I don't wanna hear it, dearie. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (8)
                                 35 is but a distant memory - (bionerd) - (7)
                                     studying biology and listening to talk radio? yuck -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Ha! Probably not that radio. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             That's what I'm talking about! - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 da da da da da da da - (broomberg)
                                     Welcome to the club, then. - (n3jja) - (2)
                                         ya must be well pickled, you dont look a day over 40 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'd prefer to not look a day over 35. Oh well... ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
             Robot - (tuberculosis)
             I am zee Capitahlistic Peeg, your mother warned you about. - (folkert)
             Spiteful Loner -NT - (altmann)
         It calls me an Everyday German... - (static) - (1)
             ..but you can change - - (Ashton)

Major Allison Digby Tatham-Warter was so absurdly British that you can't even read his name without being compelled to brew a cup of tea.
116 ms