IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, here's a shocker........ NOT!
Sociopath

You are 100% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 85% Brutal, and 85% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, thus making it easier to kill them. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.
New Umm.. could you watch my kittens & wabbits for the weekend?

New I have more compassion for animals than humans.
Witnessed by the fact I was an emotional wreck when I had to put the dog to sleep. Cried for days.

I'm still having episodes of grief at unexpected moments, 10 months after the fact. Like right now.
New There, there. (/me pats u on the back)
It can be very difficult to deal with. Try to remember the good times. You will heal. It will take time, but you will overcome this.

Big hug,
Amy

Pray for the survivors of Bush.
New See, that was annoying!
New Tough caca!

Pray for the survivors of Bush.
New Send him some raw meat..
or maybe, some beef Jerk-y?
:-\ufffd

New Tough caca? So much peace loving, flower child.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Just so you know,
a real sociopath has no compassion for animals, either. Matter of fact, they usually start torturing and dismembering animals before they move up to people.

You're not a sociopath- you're just not a people person. You like animals more because they dish out way less crap than people. Actually, it's not really people you dislike- it's crap.

(Sorry about your dog)
New Not quite so much
Sociopath

You are 71% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You scored higher than 53% on Rationality
You scored higher than 33% on Extroversion
You scored higher than 87% on Brutality
You scored higher than 67% on Arrogance
About what I expected for an INTP.

But also ...
If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way.
So in that vein:
Spiteful Loner

You are the Spiteful Loner, the personality type that is most likely to go on a shooting rampage. You are a rational person and tend to hold emotions in very low-esteem; not only that, but you are also rather introverted, meaning you probably bury any emotions you feel deep inside yourself. Combine these traits with your hatred of others and your brutality, and it seems that you would be quite likely to shoot innocent people in a rampage. Not only that, but you are also a very humble person--not a braggart at all--meaning you could possibly have low-self esteem. This is only yet one more incentive to go on a shooting rampage, because you wouldn't care if you died as a result. Granted, you probably haven't gone on a shooting rampage and probably never will, but all the motivations are there. In conclusion, your personality is defective because you are too introverted, brutal, insecure, and rather unemotional. No wonder no one hangs around you, you morbid, cold-hearted freak!
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Yabut... we wuv you anyway
(Mainly because..

.. you don't know where (most of us) live.)

:-\ufffd

New Eh, who cares
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     The 'Would you have been a Nazi?' Test (14kb img) - (Ashton) - (65)
         Same - (Yendor)
         The Expatriate as well - (warmachine) - (1)
             Quite so: Tony seems educable. The other - not a Chance. -NT - (Ashton)
         The Resistance(15% brainwash,18% antitolerant,47% patriotic) - (CRConrad) - (3)
             Ditto. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 Hmm, I wish they'd show what was the "right" answer - (drewk) - (1)
                     The "right" answer... - (inthane-chan)
         Ya! Cut and Run! - (Andrew Grygus)
         Also. - (Another Scott)
         picture of a cartoon penis not safe for work :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             link changed, get me a beret - (boxley)
         Similar - (tuberculosis)
         Bah - (drewk)
         The Expatriate 'R Us. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ditto. -NT - (folkert)
         Well, someone has to keep the trains running on time. -NT - (ChrisR) - (3)
             Vive la R\ufffdsistance! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                 RRRene', what are you doing? - Nothing, my dear... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     :-D -NT - (imqwerky)
         Expatriot as well - (ben_tilly)
         Took the other test: The Personality Defect Test - (broomberg) - (42)
             takes one to know one - (boxley)
             Braggart here - (ben_tilly)
             Robot: 100% rational -NT - (warmachine) - (2)
                 Hey, bro! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 I... - (Another Scott)
             Oh, here's a shocker........ NOT! - (n3jja) - (11)
                 Umm.. could you watch my kittens & wabbits for the weekend? -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                     I have more compassion for animals than humans. - (n3jja) - (6)
                         There, there. (/me pats u on the back) - (imqwerky) - (4)
                             See, that was annoying! -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                 Tough caca! -NT - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                     Send him some raw meat.. - (Ashton)
                                     Tough caca? So much peace loving, flower child. -NT - (warmachine)
                         Just so you know, - (bionerd)
                 Not quite so much - (drewk) - (2)
                     Yabut... we wuv you anyway - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Eh, who cares -NT - (drewk)
             Peace man, I'm a Hippie! - (imqwerky) - (21)
                 Cartman might have the right idea, then. - (n3jja) - (8)
                     I'm not annoying. - (imqwerky) - (7)
                         You can be -NT - (broomberg) - (6)
                             And you're NEVER annoying, right Big Guy? ;-) -NT - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                 Actually, usually - (broomberg) - (4)
                                     Okay, SOMETIMES, I can be annoying. - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                         Next time YOU bring the cigars! -NT - (broomberg) - (2)
                                             Message received and noted. -NT - (imqwerky)
                                             Bill Clinton... is that YOU? -NT - (folkert)
                 I'm a hippie, too. - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Wuss. -NT - (n3jja) - (10)
                         I know. It's shameful. - (bionerd) - (9)
                             If you're still under 35, I don't wanna hear it, dearie. ;-) -NT - (n3jja) - (8)
                                 35 is but a distant memory - (bionerd) - (7)
                                     studying biology and listening to talk radio? yuck -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Ha! Probably not that radio. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             That's what I'm talking about! - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                 da da da da da da da - (broomberg)
                                     Welcome to the club, then. - (n3jja) - (2)
                                         ya must be well pickled, you dont look a day over 40 -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             I'd prefer to not look a day over 35. Oh well... ;-) -NT - (n3jja)
             Robot - (tuberculosis)
             I am zee Capitahlistic Peeg, your mother warned you about. - (folkert)
             Spiteful Loner -NT - (altmann)
         It calls me an Everyday German... - (static) - (1)
             ..but you can change - - (Ashton)

And now you see that Evil will always win, because Good is stupid.
153 ms