IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good question.
Why don't you ask [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=223782|the people who were responsible for not getting the stuff there]?
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Way to support the next
federal power grab and to absolve anyone except the federal government from any responsibility in any emergency!

Good show, chap.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New What next "federal power grab"
I suppose you haven't been paying attention when the USSC already completed that "power grab" with such things as Bush v Gore (which, as I recall, you actively, wholeheartedly supported), medicinal marijuana, same-sex marriage, and so on.

<herring color=red>Your last post</herring>
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New feds serving you since 1865 (whether you like it or not)
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Political wrangling delayed NO disaster recovery - (JayMehaffey) - (30)
         Not sure it could have been much sooner - (SpiceWare) - (3)
             Hmmmm... - (jb4) - (2)
                 Odd - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                     New linky is OK! thanx! -NT - (jb4)
         Yep, someone has been playing - (Simon_Jester) - (25)
             My favorites - (tuberculosis) - (24)
                 That last idea may actually be a good one. - (inthane-chan) - (23)
                     I think its necessary - (tuberculosis) - (22)
                         And why was there nothing at the Superdome? - (bepatient) - (21)
                             Oh, you know - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                                 You two really need to get a room.... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                     Nerve struck. -NT - (bepatient)
                             Could you spell that one out for me please? - (Silverlock) - (8)
                                 Who told them to go there? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                     Good question. - (jb4) - (3)
                                         Way to support the next - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             What next "federal power grab" - (jb4) - (1)
                                                 feds serving you since 1865 (whether you like it or not) -NT - (boxley)
                                     3rd string QB was on the field - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                         Where did you get that picture?!? - (jb4) - (1)
                                             Photoshopped - (tuberculosis)
                             His point is still valid.... - (Simon_Jester) - (3)
                                 the onion is in danger of becoming a serious news source - (cforde)
                                 On the other hand. - (Another Scott)
                                 Pays hotel bills - (bepatient)
                             There's nothing in all NO to spend money on. - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                                 As stated above - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     Who said it was useless? - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                         Too late. The right wing moron job was Barbara Bush. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             because the have nots destroyed it last time -NT - (boxley)