IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Clinton spoke about that in his biography
He saw firsthand as a governor how much emergency response mattered to people.

He therefore made it a priority when he was President to make sure that emergency response was effective.

Bush doesn't have the..quaint..adherence to the notion of competence that marked Clinton's administration.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Try speaking more clearly..
;-)

Are you implying that quaint modifies the notion of Clinton's competence or, on that larger scale: almost any notion of competence, today might be characterized as quaint?.

(I'll save any rebuttal to a notion of Clinton's 'incompetence' for your clarification.) Should you deign to give one.

moi

New No Election this year, thats why fla response was so fast
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New I meant that "adherence to the notion of competence"...
was quaint in this day and age.

The current misadministration has hammered home the point that government is all about who you know, and not what you can do. :-(

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Ah.. that fits___ominously.

Bush says its all about the oil - (tuberculosis) - (9)
         At least he finally admits it -NT - (broomberg) - (8)
             Maybe he just forgot to lie - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                 I think his handlers don't care so much any more. - (inthane-chan) - (6)
                     Not true - (jake123) - (5)
                         Clinton spoke about that in his biography - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             Try speaking more clearly.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 No Election this year, thats why fla response was so fast -NT - (boxley)
                                 I meant that "adherence to the notion of competence"... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Ah.. that fits___ominously. -NT - (Ashton)

Most people are well aware that Steven Seagal is a master of martial arts and that his favorite place to find outfits is your grandmother’s tablecloth drawer.
120 ms