IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yes, there is that, too..
But if the current 'direction' is Not down..

Well, to coin a phrase -

Ya don't need a Weatherman to tell which way the wind blows.

New And the current direction /is/ down...
...and I don't mean the aeroplanes hitting the ground.

Look at the numbers over a meaningful length of time. The trend is down.

Peter
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu Linux]
[link|http://www.kuro5hin.org|There is no K5 Cabal]
[link|http://guildenstern.dyndns.org|Home]
Use P2P for legitimate purposes!
New Reminds of a WW-II story
(Hey.. Life is just a passel of stories. Also - all stories are apochryphal.)

Combat -

Two squads/platoons duking it out: US/German

There's a lull.

A German shouts, ~ Roosevelt is a big fat stuffed pig!
Murican shouts, Hitler is a strutting lying asshole!
(The two meet on high ground, shaking hands in agreement.. then somebody shoots them)

Le plus s\ufffd change

:-(

Ask the Pilot___nervous, lately? - (Ashton) - (127)
         I am not big on flying these days. - (bionerd) - (118)
             Me either! - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 There was going to be a comment here. - (pwhysall)
             Oh, for the love of... -NT - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                 You cant dispute that an unusually high number of - (bionerd) - (25)
                     Yes, I can. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                         Up 300% over last year -NT - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                             Need to see number of flights. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 Dunno without checking, but in the millions -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     Anecdotal is travel is up. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         My answer made as much sense as that chart - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             I got it. -NT - (bionerd)
                             And the year before that? - (pwhysall)
                         That chart - (bionerd) - (1)
                             Noticed how "casualty" has morphed to mean "fatality"? - (Another Scott)
                     Yes, I can. And you don't get any slack ... - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                         Plane age does figure into it - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                             In theory, I agree. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 There *was* that air Hawaii flight where the roof peeled off - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                     Yeah, and then there was this. - (mmoffitt)
                         Um... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             IF... the condition of Omnipresence. Slowww Learners R'us -NT - (Ashton)
                             Heh. - (mmoffitt)
                         good lord - (bionerd) - (5)
                             Re: good lord - (Nightowl) - (4)
                                 s/propose/purport/ - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                     Neuroses? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         Note that it's a *foolish* consistency. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                             Well.. methinks that the Great Ones were! - (Ashton)
                         Another crash (new thread) - (bionerd)
             Utter nonsense. - (pwhysall) - (87)
                 Wot 'e said. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Aye. I often point out - (imric) - (77)
                     Re: Aye. I often point out - (Nightowl)
                     And you'd be wrong in that - (ben_tilly) - (75)
                         dunno about safety but comfort factor is 500 miles - (boxley) - (74)
                             Not if you fly yourself ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (73)
                                 Re: Not if you fly yourself ;0) - (Nightowl) - (72)
                                     False sense of security - (Steve Lowe) - (71)
                                         Well.. occasionally planes manage to run into each other too - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             One can do even more in a small aircraft. - (mmoffitt)
                                         What do I do? - (Nightowl) - (68)
                                             Love. It. - poor/smart person's Hummer. Laugh --> bank. -NT - (Ashton) - (38)
                                                 Nit: maybe not the bank with gas nearly $3/gal. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (37)
                                                     Re: Nit: maybe not the bank with gas nearly $3/gal. - (Nightowl)
                                                     I play a really small violin for thee - (pwhysall) - (35)
                                                         Pick some up when you pick up the London Bridge. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                                             Up to \ufffd1/litre in places. - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                                 Hey. I wasn't whynghyng. Twas a Q about the changes. - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Just wait. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                     Atlanta has a 7 day supply left and pipelines are off - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                         It's all about the local vacations now. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                                             Detroit, here you come.. -NT - (bionerd)
                                                                         Moved early. As of 10am it's $3.29 here. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                             I think Peter's got a point. - (static) - (3)
                                                                 0.88 USD / Liter here now - (admin) - (2)
                                                                     Yes, that's a problem. -NT - (static) - (1)
                                                                         RE: Your .sig: Hey, how'd you make the Reversed "d"? - (folkert)
                                                         But is your commute over 30 miles each way? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                                                             What's that got to do with the zen of cucumbers? -NT - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                                                 economic pain = price*quantity - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                     That'd be your choice, then. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                         Yes, it would. As I said up front. - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                             Any remote chance: a ride-pool sorta thing, given 'hours' ? -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Nope. I have odd hours. And they move a lot. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                             Mine's 57 miles each way. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                                 Gocha beat...63 miles each way - (jb4) - (14)
                                                                     I'd say both of you ought to consider relocation -NT - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                                         Heh. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         In this housing market, - (jb4)
                                                                     Pshaw - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                         Wanna borrow my cycle? - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                             I've been thinking along those lines - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                 I had fewer problems on TPK and GSP - (imric)
                                                                                 Just bought one - (Steve Lowe) - (3)
                                                                                     Synchronicity! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                                         Rode it some tonight - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                                                                             Oh Yeah: Always renew! - (Ashton)
                                                                                 Not sure you'd wanna ride 2 wheels in a NJ winter... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                     I did it one Cleveland winter - (hnick)
                                                                                 So had a co-worker - (ben_tilly)
                                             COAST - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                                 That's GOOD! - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                     COAST in depth, by a UK trafpol from another forum: - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                         Saved for distribution. - (Ashton)
                                                 CRAP - (tuberculosis)
                                             Oh lovely, it runs in the family. - (CRConrad) - (23)
                                                 Yeah, I wondered about that. - (pwhysall)
                                                 especially the car he was driving - (boxley) - (20)
                                                     Re: especially the car he was driving - (Nightowl) - (19)
                                                         Feh. - (pwhysall) - (18)
                                                             I beg to differ - (Nightowl)
                                                             You didn't drive much when you were here, did you? - (drewk) - (16)
                                                                 So? - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                                                     You've never driven the Southfield Freeway, either. - (admin)
                                                                     So? - (Nightowl) - (12)
                                                                         I mean a different thing, it seems. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                                             Re: I mean a different thing, it seems. - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                                                                 Shiny things. Look in them occasionally. - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                                                                     That's what I'm telling you - (drewk) - (7)
                                                                                         Exactly - (Nightowl)
                                                                                         Some of the worst one *I* know about... - (folkert) - (5)
                                                                                             I'm thinking PA Tunrpike - (drewk) - (3)
                                                                                                 Buncha wimps - (broomberg) - (2)
                                                                                                     Might just be Darwin in action... - (jb4)
                                                                                                     There are multiple evolved strategies for this problem - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                             Hmmm - spent a couple summers at 119-14 Union Tpke - (Ashton)
                                                                                     Bikers in all-black on black cycles should be banned. - (static)
                                                                 That depends on area - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Actually, no - (Nightowl)
                 Maybe there IS something to be said for roundabouts... - (jb4) - (5)
                     Re: Maybe there IS something to be said for roundabouts... - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         trouble is all those dam cars going the wrong way -NT - (boxley)
                         OMFG! "Magic Roundabout" -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                             Designed to trap Americans, I think - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 "Look kids! Big Ben! Parliament! Look kids! Big Ben! Par..." -NT - (Meerkat)
                 Re: Utter nonsense. - (Nightowl) - (1)
                     Five whole accidents? - (pwhysall)
             I'm not afraid! - (imqwerky)
         Don't forget - (imqwerky) - (2)
             Similar, yet not - (scoenye) - (1)
                 Thanks for the update - (Nightowl)
         Love.It.__Predictable statistics rants, Guys - (Ashton) - (4)
             And in English? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                 Yes, there is that, too.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     And the current direction /is/ down... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Reminds of a WW-II story - (Ashton)

I may have trouble bruising, but the above mentioned injuries left red areas.
229 ms