IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 19
Some of them, as with all these tests, I disagreed that the question was meaningful. "I can tell what someone is thinking by their expression." Well, when people tell me they know what I'm thinking based on my expression or tone of voice, they're wrong as often as not. So I think a lot of people believe they can tell what someone else is thinking. Of course, the fact that I don't believe others are as good at "reading" people as they think they are may be an indication of my "autisticness."

I was interested by the paragraphs mentioning dyslexia as being on the same spectrum. I could accept a diagnoses of myself as having a mild form of Asperger's. More introspective then extroverted, (INTP on the Myers Briggs), though not so much as earlier in life. My wife is very extroverted -- loves selling even. (Eeecchh) And she is dyslexic. I wonder how that's going to combine in our daughter.
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New Daughter prognosis
(!)
Maybe.. she'll be reeel good at selling.. then, for seeing how easily manipulable people are - she'll despise the fact that she's good at it: then give away her ill-extorted gains and join a cult dedicated to the overthrow of the Cult of Billyness - for just plain Goodness' sake. (Yup - epiphany in Her future!)

Umm how old is she? We can always use recruits, bein outnumbered and all.. by them consumers. Should I send her some literature?

Ashton Psychoanalysis & Proselytizing AG
We find out what you've got and give ya new windmills to tilt at.
New Almost the exact opposite: 17 INTP
For various definitions of "almost" :)

Used to be a J, though.
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
     Why geeks shouldn't reproduce? - (ben_tilly) - (27)
         Re: Why geeks shouldn't reproduce? - (admin)
         Test - (broomberg) - (16)
             Re Test - (slugbug) - (5)
                 34 -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                 5 -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I had skipped it earlier - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     I couldn't pass it up - (broomberg)
                 34 -NT - (bluke)
             Re: Test - (admin)
             7 - (Silverlock)
             16 but I knew that -NT - (boxley)
             29 -NT - (inthane-chan)
             I only got a 29 - (marlowe)
             28 - whatever it means. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             12 - (Yendor) - (2)
                 It may matter - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                     Re: It may matter - (Yendor)
             Re: Test - (bepatient)
         Thanks again, Mr. Darwin.. - (Ashton)
         Re: Why geeks shouldn't reproduce? - (wharris2)
         Too Late - (tuberculosis)
         19 - (drewk) - (2)
             Daughter prognosis - (Ashton)
             Almost the exact opposite: 17 INTP - (tseliot)
         12 - (Ashton)
         I'm someway up the curve. - (static)
         Nine, says the test. -NT - (Meerkat)