IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh well, at least I got to see you last time :-)
By the way, nice picture from the ride. Thanx! Still need to check the online photos.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Indeed
And my schedule was a bit more flexible last time, too, no less. :-/

And you're welcome! Definitely check out the online photos. Me with no hair (which is even less than I normally have)!
-YendorMike

"The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by the skeptics or the cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need people who dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
     Heading to Chicago for Xmas - (SpiceWare) - (55)
         About 30 miles away - (Silverlock) - (46)
             Know right where it is - (SpiceWare) - (45)
                 Maybe we can meet when I go shopping - (Silverlock) - (44)
                     Sounds good to me. - (SpiceWare) - (43)
                         Monday? Meet for a couple/3 drinks? -NT - (Silverlock) - (42)
                             Sounds good. - (SpiceWare) - (41)
                                 What's yer email addie? - (Silverlock) - (40)
                                     sounds good - dropped you a note -NT - (SpiceWare)
                                     OT, Waay OT: Why do you folks call the main course "entree"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (38)
                                         Because that's what it is. - (Silverlock) - (36)
                                             In British English too, or just American? - (CRConrad) - (35)
                                                 Merriam-Webster - "the main course of a meal in the U.S." - (SpiceWare)
                                                 Plus it means I is reefined if'n I use furrin wurds. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                 In .au, Entree = before the main meal - (Meerkat)
                                                 Re: In British English too, or just American? - (pwhysall) - (31)
                                                     Don't they usually drop the accent, when... - (CRConrad) - (30)
                                                         Merkin meal order - (Silverlock) - (18)
                                                             Reminds me of an Australian traveller. - (Meerkat) - (17)
                                                                 Damn phony-sophisticate philistines. - (CRConrad)
                                                                 Yabut.. do they serve on those salads - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                     Depends on the establishment. - (Meerkat)
                                                                 Food abroad - (kmself) - (13)
                                                                     Pickles, beets n Kraut aint veggies? - (boxley) - (12)
                                                                         Mexican Nescaf\ufffd is different - (Ashton) - (11)
                                                                             Milk in Mexico - (Ric Locke) - (10)
                                                                                 Yes: but it is scalded when used in cafe con leche.. - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                                     Ah, yes, part of the recipe - (Ric Locke) - (8)
                                                                                         Hey you're right! - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                                             You should go back; you'd be both pleased and appalled - (Ric Locke) - (6)
                                                                                                 Thanks for the update - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                                     The Mexico I love is the east coast - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                         Added to fantasy itinerary or maybe - (Ashton)
                                                                                                     Insane travelling companions - (mhuber) - (2)
                                                                                                         Damn.. I'm usually the one who has to remind self - - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                             All my stories like that - (Ric Locke)
                                                         Dead right on the d'oeuvres - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                             Sorry, but now I just *have* to ask... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 Thought That one almost obvious (?) - (Ashton)
                                                             Linguistic Americans - (Ric Locke) - (7)
                                                                 Cipher (cypher). -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                                                     Bzzt! --wrong. That's the same word. -NT - (Ric Locke)
                                                                 My guess - (Ashton)
                                                                 Computronics? (Al-Khwarizmi, "Algorithm") -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                 Or hot-climate food, clothes, and soldiering? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                     Comfortable furniture; "sofa", etc. -NT - (Ric Locke) - (1)
                                                                         Duh! Ah, isn't that what the whole Ottoman Empire was about? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                         in sofla entree also means earlybird - (boxley)
         Planned route - (SpiceWare) - (2)
             nking - will you be home for xmas? -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Yes and no - (nking)
         Doh! - (Yendor) - (2)
             Oh well, at least I got to see you last time :-) - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 Indeed - (Yendor)
         Re: Heading to Chicago for Xmas - (mhuber) - (1)
             Maybe you can meet up with Silverlock & I for lunch? - (SpiceWare)

CFoC
123 ms