IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Damn! beat me to it
I saw that, too. As an expert in the art of mealymouth-mumblefuck The Berk has neatly presented hisself to The Sheeple as a Man of Action\ufffd, all the while insuring that absolutely nothing will get done.
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Ha
Knew I had to jump on that one quick, it is such an awsome display of politcal hypocrisy in action that it was sure to be posted fast.

After selling himself as a man of action and honor, somebody to bring dignity back to the White House, suddenly he can't walk down to Rove's office and find out if he was involved? Now we have to wait to see of Rove can actually be convicted, even though morally he is obviously guilty of crimes bordering on treason?

Jay
New How many don't blink == a Red State litmus on It All.
     Bush narrows window on getting rid of people - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
         Damn! beat me to it - (jb4) - (2)
             Ha - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 How many don't blink == a Red State litmus on It All. -NT - (Ashton)
         How so? - (johnu) - (2)
             Very Simple - (jbrabeck)
             Re: How so? - (JayMehaffey)

This is leading up to dirtsnakes, I can tell...
36 ms