IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks
I love Gene Wilder and I love Johnny Depp.

Judging from the trailers the teeth look totally stupid, so I needed someone to give me the scoop because I really want to go see it and like it.

Does that make sense?

I guess that means I am trying to keep an open mind.

Peace,
Amy

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting 'Maha Bakwas, what a ride!'"

New Apparently Wonka's father is a dentist
[link|http://www.killermovies.com/c/charlieandthechocolatefactory/articles/5266.html|Tim Burton Gives 'Willy Wonka' A Backstory]
In the movie, Wonka flashes back frequently to his childhood with his stern father, a dentist played by Christopher Lee.
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
     Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - (imqwerky) - (28)
         Okay, here it is - (drewk) - (20)
             Thanks - (imqwerky) - (1)
                 Apparently Wonka's father is a dentist - (SpiceWare)
             Re [1]: I, 4 1. Prolly PeeWee and Matt, too; maybe the Ozers -NT - (CRConrad)
             another review described it as a trip to neverland ranch -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 "Why are you touching me? You're not a priest." -NT - (n3jja)
                 True - (drewk)
             Nevermind the moosical - compare to book - (tuberculosis) - (13)
                 Okay: The movie had better music - (drewk)
                 This one's darker - (bepatient) - (8)
                     Oh, and you just reminded me of one of the biggest laughs - (drewk) - (7)
                         I may be a bad judge of this... - (bepatient) - (6)
                             Agreed, worth the price of admission - (drewk) - (5)
                                 How much is actually reality grab - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     I don't think he was intentionally basing it on Jacko - (drewk) - (2)
                                         did you forget the sign? Wonka was just a play on wanker -NT - (boxley)
                                         Oh, nevermind, the singing on the boat was the part - (drewk)
                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Yendor)
                 That does it... - (imqwerky) - (2)
                     THAT isn't quite what I had pegged as your favorite hobby! -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Well, one of them. ;-) - (imqwerky)
         One word review from my son - (andread) - (1)
             We knew that before seeing it -NT - (drewk)
         Oh, he did. - (static)
         Finally got to see it - (imqwerky) - (1)
             I was disappointed in most of the kids - (tuberculosis)
         Saw it a couple of nights ago on DVD. * * * * - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Just talked to someone who worked on the board game - (drewk)

I may have trouble bruising, but the above mentioned injuries left red areas.
48 ms