IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh we *Will*! Red meat to keep the testosterone flowing
as the bang-bang- shoot 'em up Action Movie phase goes into remission. Briefly. 'Short attention span' isn't a cliche; it's The Murican Peepul, whose needs must be accommodated, if you wanna fund Vast ABM $tuff, complete [oil] the dismantling of Bill/Rights and get on with [oil] agenda? And.. we may suppose: they do. Want that.

ie Show trial: for the daily Five Minutes of Hate against Oceania - 'member That?

A.
Got [oil] ?
New actually not a bad idea
take ole john, crank up the protein to 200 mgs per day, steak, shrimp or tofu fer about a week. Throw a martini a day into him under dr. orders of course. I wouldnt expect him to denounce the Islamic religion but his head would clear and reasoning return.
thanx,
bill
deprogrammer extrodinaire
give me your cultic refugees I will make them over into my image
"fat and a little drunk on the side"

tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     John Walker warns of bioterror attacks within days - (marlowe) - (18)
         Probably propaganda... - (inthane-chan)
         Re: Should we believe him? - (Silverlock) - (16)
             Re: And posted them in code on the net :-) - (dmarker2) - (15)
                 Having no more personal info than anyone else has, - (Ashton) - (14)
                     Re: Gotta kurnfess that at first ... - (dmarker2) - (13)
                         I don't know, don't care, and it doesn't matter - (hnick) - (12)
                             He's an American citizen - (marlowe) - (11)
                                 Oh we *Will*! Red meat to keep the testosterone flowing - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     actually not a bad idea - (boxley)
                                 He's an American citizen ? - (hnick) - (8)
                                     Stripping born American citizens? - (wharris2)
                                     waall a couple of disclaimers - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Precisam\ufffdnte, Box. Hypocrisy abounds in this little play. - (Ashton)
                                     The larger issue - (marlowe) - (4)
                                         Seconded. - (Ashton)
                                         Marlowe..you may be running a tad behind... - (Simon_Jester)
                                         Response to those involved so far... - (hnick) - (1)
                                             Believe there's a natural tendency in all.. - (Ashton)

Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!
72 ms