IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dew tell..
Only time I can remember.. being poisoned, with-avarice-aforethought
(Sell! this little Schweinefleischkotelett before it takes over the fridge and holds the rutabagas hostage)
-- was in

Germany.
(She really Did 'suggest' the little cutlet. Especially.) Hah! silly-moi.
And, being enroute to the Sane lands of Danmark, this mal de merde natch caused me to have to crawl into a motor-hostelry -also in Germany- at ~Kassel (just off the 'bahn).

Somewhat atoning for this nasty hausfrau in her tiny "restaurant" .. was the perfection of the folks at This gasthaus: to my mumbled polyglot, late-night requests for tea, toast, ice cream (!) and ?knoze what else the immune system seemed to crave, when guts were emptied - they responded with alacrity. And initially.. got me to my room with minimal verbal exchanges, toot suite (a really cute trumpet piece).
The true meaning of TIPS: To Insure Perfect/Prompt Service. Done.

Kinda cancels-out. But ... still!
New that is why you must pound down shots of 80 proof
after eating strange foods in strange lands as anti bacterial sterilization efforts. Thats why I like street food, often they are two poor and lack refrigeration so buy fresh miniscule supply for ther days operations. Well either buy or catch but properly cooked over charcoal can make beef, lamb, pig, cat or dog quite edible.
thanx,
bil
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     have a bunch of green tomatoes coming online - (boxley) - (19)
         gonna fry 'em up? - (lincoln) - (18)
             Interesting to know you've eaten bat barf. - (CRConrad) - (17)
                 Not only is it entient - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Yeah, you know, it'll be an ent when it grows up. -NT - (CRConrad)
                 Of course I know what it tastes like - (lincoln) - (14)
                     German cuisine - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         German cuisine - (boxley) - (1)
                             Perhaps so, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Dew tell.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         that is why you must pound down shots of 80 proof - (boxley)
                     Ha, ha. So how do you know *that* tastes like Bat Barf? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                         Which might prompt even further {ugh} enquiries - - (Ashton) - (5)
                             you talking fruit bats or vampire bats? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                 African or European? -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                                     Swallows come into this somewhere, don't they? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         Yeah, that's the big question; whether he does, or not. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             Heh heh ... huh ... hehah ... He said "swallow"</beavis> - (drewk)
                         You poor demented pea-brain - (lincoln) - (1)
                             Learn to read, numbskull. (new thread) - (CRConrad)

Specifically, why is he still allowed to make them?
63 ms