That daily exercise is prolly extending your dice-throw chances of living long enough to be a curmudgeon (vs. your cohorts' atrophied butts.. in those leather Beemer seats). :=\ufffd

But I know whatcha mean.. This appears to be a masterpiece of ergonomic cleverness; undoubtedly these solutions to "artificial human-style balance" will only produce spin-offs everywhere. And remember: yuppies everywhere - spend more than this for a >> Look-at-Me << wristwatch or Aitch Dee Tee Vee to watch other people.. do sports while they ingest triple-bacon cheeseburgers.

I predict: motorcycles for wimps! prolly no heavier than a genu-wine US-made Hog (Harley) with a moveable mass near the CG. This akin to the technique as is used in tall builings now, to damp out wind oscillations. While not Complete-idiot proof, it could force proper weight shift in turns, so as to maintain equilibrium of the opposing but vertically skewed centri -petal -fugal force vectors.

--->
[CG]*
____|<---

If this guy's Ego isn't as big as a Billy, he'll subsidize the first thousand or so, get the cost down to $1-1.5K and join the Chateau Lafitte for lunch set. And he'll do this *now*. For a measly $50K - I'll 'splain to him how. (I'm the one who missed buying Sony stock at \ufffd360 ($1)/share then.. wayback. Perfect credentials: not to be stoopid twice.)

Ashton Marketing for Maladroits Ltd.
You invent it.
We'll tell ya what ya got, dummy.

PS: It's gotta have a pleasant beep-beep horn like the Roadrunner.