IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New well not all of texas
staked plains didnt belong to mexico either. Maybe from Galveston to el Paso. With a Hebron like community stationed around the Alamo to be settled by fur hat wearing zealots..
thanx,
bill
All tribal myths are true, for a given value of "true" Terry Pratchett
[link|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/|http://boxleys.blogspot.com/]

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 48 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New :)
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
     Illegal parents demand principals learn Spanish - (lincoln) - (23)
         Doesn't sound like an issue... - (Yendor) - (6)
             Re: Doesn't sound like an issue... - (inthane-chan)
             A minority in the city might be a majority in a given school -NT - (ben_tilly)
             Depends on how you read it. - (Another Scott)
             43% can be a majority... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Not really. That's a "plurality";few use that word any more. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Yes.. yes, some of us still do - -NT - (Ashton)
         Or better, give Texas back to Mexico . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
             well not all of texas - (boxley) - (1)
                 :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             We won't have to - (lincoln) - (2)
                 mexican is a language? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Ay Caramba! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         If they wanted to live in Mexico, why the hell did they - (Arkadiy) - (9)
             One would think you,of all people,should be above such crap. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 They left their country - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                     Maybe there's something wrong with your eyes, too? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         It's those "Stars and Stripes" blinding him (on occasion) ;) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                         So you think people leave family behind and cross desert - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                             "Nobody is as blind as he who doesn't *want* to see". - (CRConrad)
             No links, but... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Can't remember the exact quote... - (Yendor) - (1)
                     More like a cry would go up for more h1b visas! -NT - (mmoffitt)

Unless they wink.
82 ms