IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I would but ...
I don't want him convincing other people of this stupidity and therefore for the moment I will continue the argument.

I would like to formulate a clear and convincing argument against this. I was hoping that the people here could help me.
New You can't control what other people do.
Although you have good intentions, you won't win.

If you want some arguments (that he'll reject) consider [link|http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH901.html|this] and [link|http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH910.html|this].

More details are [link|http://www.physicsdaily.com/physics/Modern_geocentrism|here]:

Non-falsifiability of geocentrism

If general relativity is true, then there is no way to prove that the Earth is not the immobile center of the universe. A theory that is not [link|http://www.physicsdaily.com/physics/Falsifiability|falsifiable] may be true, but it is not a scientific theory. Modern Geocentrists point out that since one can neither prove nor disprove either Geocentrism or acentrism, it is a matter of faith to hold the view of the Bible [and for Catholics and other apostolic Geocentrists] the Fathers, Popes, and Church, which they contend is Geocentrism.

HTH.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Geocentrism - (bluke) - (41)
         other than moving to the religious forum sure - (boxley) - (1)
             I wasn't actually referring to that - (bluke)
         It's a bogus argument. - (Another Scott)
         Here is one of his responses ... - (bluke) - (28)
             You're arguing with an idiot. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 I would but ... - (bluke) - (1)
                     You can't control what other people do. - (Another Scott)
             my answer to this specific - (boxley) - (22)
                 also why do toilets/huricanes/typhoons rotate in different - (boxley) - (21)
                     Toilets don't depend on hemisphere - (ben_tilly) - (20)
                         eh, flush your can, static flush your can - (boxley) - (19)
                             Google for proof if you want - (ben_tilly) - (18)
                                 I just remember when I became a frog - (boxley) - (17)
                                     Somebody was playing games on you - (ben_tilly) - (16)
                                         having dug in the bowels of many a toilet - (boxley) - (15)
                                             It probably has more to do with the toilet design. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                 again let static and meerkat pull the top off their tank - (boxley) - (13)
                                                     Sure. But ye canna change the laws of physics! - (Another Scott)
                                                     Perhaps it isn't obvious to you... - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                         You actually spent time researching this? - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                             It's not just a toilet, it's a belief system. - (admin) - (2)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                                                                 ICLRPD (new thread) - (static)
                                                         okay, we have 10 toilets in this building I will flush them - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             ICLRPD (new thread) - (drewk)
                                                             Invalid - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                                 Also invalid because ... - (drewk)
                                                             We have a counter-clockwise one here. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                 good enough I retract my statement about earth rotation - (boxley)
                                                     Actually, we can't perform that experiment. - (static)
             He falls apart at the third line - (JayMehaffey)
             He's an idiot - (ben_tilly)
         Am I in the Dark Ages or something? - (warmachine) - (1)
             You've jumbled the story - (ben_tilly)
         Yeah, here in California we have the Flat Earth Society**. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             part I dont understand is if at sealevel the horizon - (boxley) - (5)
                 He believes in a geocentric universe, not a flat Earth -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                     was responding to Andrews flat earth stuff -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Yeah, it's called 'topic drift' . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Oops. - (ben_tilly)
                 Hey, ask them, not me . . . - (Andrew Grygus)

Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up.
96 ms