IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And?
It so happens that the vast majority of those being held...with identities withheld for various (good) reason are non-citizens...and are already being held for violations of US law. We, if most of the info is true, don't need to try them to deport them.

Would they qualify in the definition of who could be put into a tribunal. Probably.

Whats so slippery about the slope? Unless they apply it to citizens...I've got pretty firm grip on the ground.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Again, the same bet applies
Would you be willing to bet that every single one of those locked up is really not a citizen?

And if someone screwed up on one of them, why would the jailers make the mistake of letting them free where they can contact a lawyer and sue about it? Isn't it safer to just let them rot indefinitely?

Cheers,
Ben
     Ashcroft snubs *fear-mongering* critics - (Silverlock) - (25)
         I remember the last time I heard such tripe - (jb4) - (1)
             Heh heh heh - (Silverlock)
         He might just have a point, guys. - (bepatient) - (22)
             RE: You've not seen any of these things tested or fully... - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                 For all that I've seen... - (bepatient) - (9)
                     OK, now let's ask the REAL question. - (jb4)
                     What about the 100's locked up here? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         And? - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Again, the same bet applies - (ben_tilly)
                     From what you say, I gather you would not excited about... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         First... - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Re: First... - (a6l6e6x)
                     Key point that is conveniently ignored - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         You have made all my points. -NT - (boxley)
             He has a point.... - (Simon_Jester)
             I'm not, but he may be - (jb4)
             Yes. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 It is different. - (mmoffitt)
             whats that document he swore to uphold again? Consomething? - (boxley) - (6)
                 Re: whats that document he swore to uphold again? Consomethi - (wharris2) - (5)
                     Yeh! Show some respect of your elders and betters. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     He is from Missouri the show me state and from personal - (boxley) - (3)
                         EZ there, Box: remember "The Missouri Compromise" ? - (Ashton)
                         Thanks - (nking) - (1)
                             Norm, ya gotta stop playin the Straight man.. -NT - (Ashton)

Carefully labored prose!
177 ms