IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Deal: Me be the one.. burning the Walmart poncho, outside.
New OK...but don't jive me with your cosmic debris.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Everyone knows: white Economists can't dance..
New Have you seen us, Uncle Remus?
[link|http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/Apostrophe_(').html|we look pretty sharp in these clothes!]

Excuse me...I've got to go knock the little jockeys off the rich people's lawns.

And before they get up...I'll be gone.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ya got me.. Zappa's CV prolly stopped (for me) with
She's Leaving Home - forget album, Hot Rats, Weasels Ripped My Flesh and a few others. Never could remember much beyond the 'event', performance - it was one o' those Happenings, Man !! Now there was.. a SF performance when the crowd wanted Louie Louie, and Z. was so pissed at the banality - they cut it reeel short. Loved. It.

Dominus Vo-bisque 'em
Et come spear a tu-tu,

(Gilbert & Sullivan drop acid)

[link|http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~splat/Ian_Underwood.html|Ian Underwood] I knew when he was playing Mozart! (piano) and I saw him at Zappa's a couple times in the '70s.. but our different planets overlapped only slightly: the satire we both grokked to fullness, o'course. But re the music - I'm a conservative. 12-tone was hard enough :-\ufffd

Ian's was a flat-out example of, tuning in / dropping out / overnight. Kewl er blow your mind is the translation.

So I flat-out missed your ref. and winged it on 'weather' - lame, but improvisation is all there is - except re-runs ;-)

Cheers,

Ashton
Zappa Lives! as long as little cheeldrun are being fed a ration of glop and are.. Leaving Home
     It's almost winter, so.. - (Ashton) - (22)
         Almost winter?!?!? It's been in the 70s this week in DC! -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             He's from California... They's different there... -NT - (hnick)
         Hey,,,meet you for pancakes... - (bepatient) - (5)
             Deal: Me be the one.. burning the Walmart poncho, outside. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                 OK...but don't jive me with your cosmic debris. -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                     Everyone knows: white Economists can't dance.. -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Have you seen us, Uncle Remus? - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Ya got me.. Zappa's CV prolly stopped (for me) with - (Ashton)
         OOps.. forgot 'boutchoo folks stuck in those backwaters - (Ashton) - (13)
             Toddy, toady, or today? Jus' wonderin'... - (CRConrad)
             Remembering the season reversal down under... - (static) - (11)
                 In 1974 it snowed in mid-July at Tioga Pass, California. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                     Tioga Pass: 9945 ft (3013 m) - (kmself) - (8)
                         Re: Tioga Pass: 9945 ft (3013 m) - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                             Passes and pickup lines - (kmself) - (6)
                                 Re: Passes and pickup lines - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                                     Ouray - (kmself)
                                 I love the mountains too. - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Mesa Verde is in Arizona? Around the muggyon rim? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Re: Mesa Verde is in South Western Colorado. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         mogollon rim, mountain men called it the muggyowen - (boxley)
                 I'mmmm dreaming of a Green Christmas... -NT - (SpiceWare)

'Cause the music rules.
51 ms