IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Proof than not only Murican marketers have no soul
The Reg reports on a local school-scam scenario, as you'd expect from Wal-mart or Redmond:

[link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/23221.html|Buy \ufffd200,000 groceries - or less.. of fizzy junk food: get a %^*#* Pee Cee]

It seems that the Murican perfection of greed-Capitalism catalyzes the worst - everywhere. Like AIDS. (Of course too - Nobody out-slimes a British tabloid! They even kill-off their er Royalty for fun & profit)

But s'OK: we! import <> back even Mr. Murdoch's Liverpudlian slime.. and call it FOX. Only the Best Grade-A slime from all corners for our home market.

bon appetit
New not all bad, try to feed rice chex to kids who
like flavored suger. Put a game cd on the box and the kids will eat the cereal to buy another box. Worx fer me.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Have eaten Cheerios w/o sugar for years....
but then what do I know? I also eat bagels.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Tan Toroidal food fetish?
How do you feel about Fruit Loops?
New Or mini-bagels? :)
Alex

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. -- Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
New Or Cheez-its?
I'm buying the low fat kind now. But I am sort of liking them a lot, but trying to cut back.

They are good with Peanut Butter.
New Frooooot looooops?
They're sickeningly sweet. Even Honey-Nut Cherios seems too sweet to me nowdays. When I eat cereal, I usually just add milk - Cherios, Raisin Bran, non-frosted flakes, whatever, no sugar or sugar substitutes.

My weakness isn't sugar, I can pass up a piece of cake anytime. It's pizza and hamburgers that is doing me in (as I look at this gut of mine.)
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Einstein Bagels in FLA
have one that is loaded with garlic onions mater pesto eytie spices and jalepinos, Yum!
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New mmm, various bagels...
Fortunate I am to have a local bagel source that has about three dozen bins containing different kinds of bagels behind the counter. I don't think they have the combination you cite, but I do know they have jalapeno bagels.
-- Donald Knuth
New Pizza Bagels
I used to love them as a child, there was a bagel place on the way to the Doctor that I saw that had many different types of bagels.
New Buy food and get a PC?
How soon before the US supermarkets start doing that kind of promotion?

Almost as bad as some schools requiring that parents buy a $2000USD laptop for each kid to take to school. ;)
New Too late.
It's already being done here in Seattle - although I couldn't give you a recent example of it.

It's just more of the same "feel good by association" bullshit that's been going on for the last, oh, 2 1/2 billion years...

If I want to donate money, time, and effort, I donate those things. I don't go around buying somebody's crap because they might give .01% of their profits to a "charity" which might never even buy anything for anybody...
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New it apparently works
they give less than 1% or as much as 10% to charity. I know that sometimes the fast food chains and other businesses do that.

A recent example is the Sept 11th fund drive, many businesses claimed to be collecting or using part of their revenue to help out the Sept 11th victims. We are not sure how much of the money collected had reached the Sept 11th victims, but I do recall watcing a news channel that had said the families of those lost are still having a hard time and not getting any Government aid or help in some cases. If so, what has happened to all the money we have donated to these charities?
     Proof than not only Murican marketers have no soul - (Ashton) - (12)
         not all bad, try to feed rice chex to kids who - (boxley) - (8)
             Have eaten Cheerios w/o sugar for years.... - (wharris2) - (7)
                 Tan Toroidal food fetish? - (tuberculosis) - (3)
                     Or mini-bagels? :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Or Cheez-its? - (nking)
                     Frooooot looooops? - (wharris2)
                 Einstein Bagels in FLA - (boxley) - (2)
                     mmm, various bagels... - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Pizza Bagels - (nking)
         Buy food and get a PC? - (nking) - (2)
             Too late. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 it apparently works - (nking)

Ah yes, "Lambicus cetafermentum", otherwise known as the Greater Belgian Whale.
59 ms