IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New evidently the doctors she's met lately
Have seen her at her worst(especially after the Shrek discription), so that may not be an option :)
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New HA! Between you and me...
The nurse told me that while in the recovery room I was agitated and refused to stay put. Problem was my gown wasnt tied around my neck. So every time I sat up my gown fell off and I gave everyone quite a show. Apparently this failed to impress any doctors.
New Yeah sure, so why did they leave it untied?

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
New They didnt.
New My wife wanted me to pass this on
She had an 8-hour oral surgery when she was a teenager. Had her upper and lower jaws broken and reset, wired shut for 9 weeks. But the swelling was down in 2 weeks. Color was back to normal by the third week. You should bounce back quickly.

Oh, and a note about the doctors. They may not have said anything to you about your thrilling recovery, but you can bet they told everyone in the cafeteria.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New That ploy never helped me to impress to nurses, either.
Notes that my doctor is a female, but who wants to wait in line for an hour for 10 minute visitation rights.
Expand Edited by ChrisR May 2, 2005, 08:35:02 PM EDT
     I'm back - (bionerd) - (57)
         Welcome back. Happy Birthday! - (Another Scott)
         Welcome back, you were missed. Oh, Happy Birthday -NT - (jbrabeck)
         Mmm ... cake - (drewk)
         LRPD: Now that's bored, right? - (tuberculosis) - (19)
             Re: "Oh, now you'll get an annual b'day greeting from alex." - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
                 Umm 42 - (bionerd) - (17)
                     Sorry! - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                         You are forgetting... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             Point! My wife was 29 for many years. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                 *Was* 29? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                     Yeah, mine still is -NT - (drewk)
                                     When the kids were approaching that age as well, - (a6l6e6x)
                         Once I crossed 40 I started loosing track. - (bionerd) - (8)
                             Ugh. That was so not the time to do that. -NT - (ben_tilly)
                             OLD??? You're just reaching the peak of perfection. -NT - (jbrabeck)
                             Belated Happy Birthday! - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                 But I knew that, Brenda! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     Of course you did! - (Nightowl)
                             40 isn't old - (cforde) - (2)
                                 And eventually there comes a time . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Sigh...... -NT - (bionerd)
                     So YOU are the answer! (At least this year...) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     So what's the question? - (SpiceWare)
         Glad it's over for you. - (admin) - (1)
             No, actually, with luck . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nice to see you, and good luck recovering! -NT - (ben_tilly)
         How does that work? - (broomberg) - (2)
             He cut between my upper lip and gum - (bionerd) - (1)
                 This thread is useless without pictures. :-) - (ChrisR)
         Happy birthday - (cforde)
         Re: I'm back - (Ashton) - (22)
             Hope you enjoyed your break. Welcome back! - (Another Scott) - (21)
                 First and foremost, What English do you speak. :-) -NT - (jbrabeck) - (19)
                     Catching up - (bionerd) - (18)
                         Come on now... - (folkert)
                         Q: What do you call an Automative Audio Engineer without a.. - (ChrisR) - (2)
                             Thanks for that; Diet Mountain Dew on-Screen Appearance. -NT - (folkert)
                             A. His mother's roommate -NT - (bionerd)
                         Car stereo installer? - (tuberculosis) - (13)
                             Always my little ray of sunshine, aren't ya? - (bionerd) - (12)
                                 You must know some doctors and pilots - (tuberculosis) - (9)
                                     She don't want a pilot. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Get paid plenty dollars (if commercial) -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             And in the Left seat ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     evidently the doctors she's met lately - (Steven A S) - (5)
                                         HA! Between you and me... - (bionerd) - (4)
                                             Yeah sure, so why did they leave it untied? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                                 They didnt. -NT - (bionerd)
                                             My wife wanted me to pass this on - (drewk)
                                             That ploy never helped me to impress to nurses, either. - (ChrisR)
                                 ignore the ham n eggers - (boxley) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (bionerd)
                 Re: Hope you enjoyed your break. Welcome back! - (Ashton)
         Happy happy! -NT - (imric)
         Helluva birthday. Hope you feel better soon. -NT - (Silverlock)
         swap out the vicodin for straight hydrocodone - (boxley)
         Happy birthday! - (jb4)

Chips, dips, chains, whips.
78 ms