IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Al punte mon fr\ufffdre: No Balance of Power today exists..
That which sustained all throughout the 30 Years War, the 100 Years War, the ___ Wars ...ad nauseum ad infinitum and --> ongoing.. through the perpetual adolescence of homo non compos mentis.

There is No Place in the (This!) World for *Just One* Superpower! as your Yin/Yang simile wisely reminds. And at the present rate of accidental contretemps - there *Will* be an opposition coalition created.. eventually.. to counter our unsustainable hegemony \ufffdber alles. Microsloth is what you get, with *Just One* of ANYTHING. (And with an Ashcroftian/Billyan at the helm)

'Balance' or.. Worldwide Dystopia via (virtual) Dictat. We are dumb enough collectively - maybe?? - that either is a possible fork, in some next: depending IMhO on just how long we can keep it in the pants. Period. One Nuke next: can ruin Your Whole \ufffdon.

Ashton
New Balance...
It is an impossible judgement to make. I still want to remain hopeful that one superpower can thrive in a world... History is against it (see Rome, Greece, Great Britain, etc...), but there is a chance that we could become enlightened... Unfortunately, our greed (commonly euphemized "business interests"), tends to make us want to build empires and makes it harder from us to steer clear of tyrants. Given the nature of this country, we basically are a decent lot - way too materialistic for some culture's tastes...

Oh, all right. You are probably right. Just wish it weren't so...
Just a few thoughts,

Screamer

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution, smile and grin at the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday..."

P. Townshend

"Nietzsche has an S in it"
Celina Jones
New Next Stop Rollerball :(
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     More jingoism and oddly, similarities - (TTC) - (36)
         Re: More jingoism and oddly, similarities - (bluke) - (1)
             Re: More jingoism and oddly, similarities - (TTC)
         Do you have anything resembling a point? - (Silverlock) - (11)
             Re: Do you have anything resembling a point? - (TTC) - (10)
                 Ah thats no fun... - (bepatient) - (8)
                     Re: Ah thats no fun... - (TTC) - (7)
                         Devil's advocacy doesn't build understanding. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                             Re: Devil's advocacy doesn't build understanding. - (TTC) - (5)
                                 Interesting. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     One point about food and medicine - (jake123) - (3)
                                         On Nicaragua - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             So the US has no blame whatsoever? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                 No - (bepatient)
                 Re: Keeping mum. - (Silverlock)
         Yup, we're keeping mum. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             ya wanna keep my mum too? - (boxley)
         OK, I'm confused - (tuberculosis) - (7)
             Thought we were making lease payments on Guantanamo. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 I set up shop in a room in your house... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                     not if you were white:) - (boxley)
                 Re: Thought we were making lease payments on Guantanamo. - (tuberculosis)
             Typically too - (Ashton) - (2)
                 The Cubans you decry send $800 million per year to their... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Of course there's irony! They are People! - (Ashton)
         I don't see the problem - (mhuber) - (11)
             Re: I don't see the problem - (TTC) - (10)
                 Let's talk about this --- - (Ric Locke)
                 Carpet bombing with 29 civilian casualties? - (Andrew Grygus)
                 You've hit on an important point... - (screamer) - (7)
                     Ah, you forget TTC still waves Red China's hammer and sicle. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Re: You've hit on an important point... - (TTC) - (2)
                         Actually, you are probably right - (screamer) - (1)
                             Re: Actually, you are probably right - (TTC)
                     Al punte mon fr\ufffdre: No Balance of Power today exists.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Balance... - (screamer)
                         Next Stop Rollerball :( -NT - (boxley)

Moo. It's what's for dinner.
65 ms