IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How about incoming customs?
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New Re-separating duties would be a start
It used to be that immigration checked me and customs checked my bag. Now it happens more and more that immigration takes my luggage apart, and customs asks the immigration questions all over again. I take it this is following the same script as the triple shoe check on the way out, but it does tack a serious amount to processing time. Trick, it only seems to happen at certain airports: at BOS and JFK they do, at EWR and IAD they don't.
     It flies! - (scoenye) - (17)
         840 PAX? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             How about incoming customs? -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                 Re-separating duties would be a start - (scoenye)
             Parallel processing works. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (11)
                 You haven't been to ORD/LAX/DFW lately have you? :-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                     Saw LAX last September. - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
                         Maybe it was just me. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                             Ah, AOPA hat, a terrierist in training badge! :) - (a6l6e6x)
                             I always get "randomly" selected - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                                 Get my wife's car finally paid for and - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     How will that help? 67 kB .img - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         I thought maybe he had a line on one of these - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                             Don't I wish. I meant the Piper flavor - but u knew that ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Holy Cow! I almost forgot,a friend of mine had one of those! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                         Wow! Check out the EPA estimates (new thread) - (tuberculosis)
             It helps if they staff more positions.... - (scoenye)
         And Americans cheer! - (a6l6e6x)

But if you're not fond of offal, they're prolly not good.
78 ms