IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And you make mine
I don't think you can just lower salaries across the board. Top people should still make top money. But somehow, we need to thin the herd and eliminate the "easy money" motivator.

No I don't know how to do this.
Figure that one out and lots of people are going to love you for it. Being selfish, I'd prefer you figure it out for IT first.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Heh, me too

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Krugman on health care costs. - (Another Scott) - (54)
         Re: Krugman on health care costs. - (Yendor) - (51)
             But compare US physicians to other countries. - (Another Scott) - (26)
                 try finding a doc that studied in a country you recognise - (boxley) - (25)
                     Who cares WHERE, IF they are competant - (broomberg) - (24)
                         Whew. :-( Hang in there. Luck to Ben too. -NT - (Another Scott)
                         I sense a profit opportunity - (ben_tilly)
                         You should file a complaint - (bionerd)
                         Hmm... One wonders, again, just HOW backwards... - (CRConrad) - (20)
                             Interesting - (broomberg) - (19)
                                 So... - (ubernostrum) - (7)
                                     Painfully - (broomberg) - (6)
                                         I'll keep that in mind. What's your preferrred width? -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         You should set a local CSS file - (admin) - (4)
                                             Show me how and I'm happy to do it. -NT - (broomberg) - (3)
                                                 What browser do you use? -NT - (ubernostrum) - (2)
                                                     Firefox -NT - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         Find your profile directory - (ubernostrum)
                                 How about a 'if broomberg then clobber crlf' filter :) -NT - (Meerkat)
                                 Have you tried all the options? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                     its the excess downward pressure on the arms that dislocate - (boxley)
                                     Sorry, thought the question was rhetorical - (broomberg) - (7)
                                         Yep, it's true - (jake123) - (2)
                                             cant go bankrupt here anymore either -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 That's dry. -NT - (jake123)
                                         Today was a good wheel chair day - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             Woo and Yay! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                         MRI verbal came back - (broomberg) - (1)
                                             I would personally hand it to him - (boxley)
             30? Neurosurgeons yes, but not the majority. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                 OH, BS - (broomberg) - (22)
                     lawyers and mechanics, same thing -NT - (boxley)
                     Right. A real doctor is. - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                         Hmm - (broomberg) - (16)
                             I disagree - (jake123) - (15)
                                 5%er? - (broomberg) - (14)
                                     And the mother would be proud. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         Ahh, the old Soviet Union - (broomberg)
                                     Wow, how spurious - (jake123) - (6)
                                         Convenient misdirections - (broomberg) - (4)
                                             you wouldnt trust me to take out your appendix? - (boxley)
                                             Because - (jake123) - (2)
                                                 I thought of the same people - (broomberg)
                                                 I thought of the same people - (broomberg)
                                         You've confused medicine and public health - (ben_tilly)
                                     Disagree somewhat - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                         Gotta call a big steaming BS on that one - (drewk) - (3)
                                             You make my point - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                 And you make mine - (drewk) - (1)
                                                     Heh, me too -NT - (tuberculosis)
                         Familiarity breeds contempt. - (Another Scott)
                         OT: Branch this sort of thing, please. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             One might argue Krugman belongs in financials to begin with. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         This is why consumer driven health plans were started - (bionerd)
         You may be mistaking his economics for his politics - (ben_tilly)

Can you stand the excitement?
175 ms