IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sounds reasonable to me
In some approaches to set theory your universe is everything you know about. So by calling something in a program its universe, you are just saying that it knows about nothing else.

Cheers,
Ben
New Good point, that!
Considering a Universe in this case is basically a set of data, it all makes sense. Kind of robs the words of its greatness though, doesn't it? But this is business - where only numbers matter. I guess the people writing the documentation did so with a straight face. Poor things.
On and on and on and on,
and on and on and on goes John.
New Then apparently
God doesn't use Windows to run our universe as it never gets a BSOD or crashes and needs to be rebooted. :)

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Stick around
We're right in the middle of a new P.O.S.T. - and we haven't gotten past the

Maturity Self-test.
It's on the 99th retry.

(Will a WSOD do? I believe the initial flash is Very.. 'white' before the retina fries)

Ya gotta keep your metaphors consistent Oh Ryan, so's ya know WTF you're believin and all.. never mind Truth n'stuff - It doesn't 'mind' You!
New You sure about that?
God doesn't use Windows to run our universe as it never gets a BSOD or crashes and needs to be rebooted. :)

Do Windows programs know when they've been rebooted?

Maybe we've been rebooted sixty-zillion times throughout our lives while the Creator debugs the universe.... and, when necessary, restores from backups, when He has them....
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Maybe that explains the Black Holes?
The Black Holes are really damaged areas of space, sort of like memory leaks? ;)
New I like it
Memory leaks, or damaged bits of memory.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Definately would explain
the expansionist theory of the universe. Also why we know so little about the universe despite what we think we know. Obviously we need to sign that UNDA (universal non-disclosure agreement)
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
     When good product documentation goes funny - (Meerkat) - (13)
         Beware of.. - (Ashton)
         Someone snuck in a sneaky - (orion) - (9)
             It's actually legitimate, in context. - (Meerkat) - (8)
                 Sounds reasonable to me - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                     Good point, that! - (Meerkat) - (6)
                         Then apparently - (orion) - (5)
                             Stick around - (Ashton)
                             You sure about that? - (wharris2) - (3)
                                 Maybe that explains the Black Holes? - (nking) - (2)
                                     I like it - (wharris2)
                                     Definately would explain - (Steven A S)
         The Dialogue Box From Hell - (pwhysall) - (1)
             Need the rest of that \ufffdbersoftian excrescence. - (Ashton)

Blaphemer!
145 ms