IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are you now in HK or Oz?
Umm .. since you are sentient and know far more about all this stuff than moi: are you experiencing a local version of Carnivore / packets sniffed & sanitized locally ??

Certainly seems a matter worth pursuing - as in, trying to post above on some local BBS or other? Could Oz, HK be experiencing the Ashcroft Covenant.. a virus now spreading worldwide and described as,

..Watch.. What You Say\ufffd

(A precursor of the 2002 version of the Ashcroft Sanitized WWW: Passport, IE 7.0, XP-Secure Required. Also retina scan for access, on approval of Notarized loyalty oath.)

Ashton Orwell Foulwell
(umm it's too early for April 1 material, Doug ;-)
New Re: In H.K. this week :-) - have derived 1 theory

I will try a few more tests today.

There has to be an explanation. When it 1st happened I went in to Linux forum & posted an unrelated item & it worked right away - I then tried doing all the edits & it was *only* when I added the bit in about Walker that the rejection occured.

One theory I thought up overnight is that I originally wrote that post in Notepad & then cut & pasted the contents in. Am wondering is a termination char was causing Z.IWETHEY to reject the content ???. The Walker bit was the last few lines !

Anyone got any thoughts ?

Doug
New Unprintable characters?
Something like that messing up the post?

Simple experiment - try the cut & paste - then type exactly the same line - see if they both take.

(Yeah, I like these bugs, I weird that way.)
New Re: Unprintable characters? Apropos example
I noted that the ascii for e-circumflex, as in 'm\ufffdme' - in some docs, when cut&paste: produces (here) 'm\ufffd\ufffdme' (I just 'did' it from such a .doc)

In above case the ALT+(234) for \ufffd - gave A-tilde (195) and, I have no idea! where an 'a-exponent' comes from...

Clue?

Ashton
     Censorship in effect - (dmarker2) - (13)
         Amazing survival of talib prisoners incl a white US member. - (dmarker2) - (2)
             Re: Attempting to now add the 'censored' bit - (dmarker2)
             Hmm. Lets try it. - (altmann)
         Lemme try this... - (ben_tilly) - (8)
             Re: I really can't make any sense of it - (dmarker2) - (7)
                 Test. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                     ISP check. - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         Re: PCCW (HK Telecom) - but may have the answer now - (dmarker2)
                 Are you now in HK or Oz? - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Re: In H.K. this week :-) - have derived 1 theory - (dmarker2) - (2)
                         Unprintable characters? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                             Re: Unprintable characters? Apropos example - (Ashton)
         John Walker / Adbul Hamid - (marlowe)

Most of our entire ruling junta.
75 ms